The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath MPharm

Scroll to see replies

Original post by namamxx
they said after the deadline so after deadline sadly

I just received an interview from bath so I guess theyre already sending them out?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Carm15796
I just received an interview from bath so I guess theyre already sending them out?

I received an email about an interview yesterday too :smile:
Original post by Studentlife007
I received an email about an interview yesterday too :smile:

Well done! I wonder when the interviews are, are you going to the campus event next Saturday?
Well done! I wonder when the interviews are, are you going to the campus event next Saturday?

I really want to but I live all the way in North Wales...4 hours away! I did attend the summer school so that is something, I might try to find a way down there. Are you going? Is Bath your top choice?
I really want to but I live all the way in North Wales...4 hours away! I did attend the summer school so that is something, I might try to find a way down there. Are you going? Is Bath your top choice?

Yep I'm going since I only live about 2 hours away. Sucks that its at 10am aswell you would have to get up really early. It's actually my backup, I've applied for dentistry so pharmacy is my 5th choice
Yep I'm going since I only live about 2 hours away. Sucks that its at 10am aswell you would have to get up really early. It's actually my backup, I've applied for dentistry so pharmacy is my 5th choice

Ahhh right! The earliest train is at 6am hahah no way I will be able to get there. If I pass my driving test on Thursday then maybeee....not. Oh well, the summer school was a massive help so if I choose Bath I already know I will love it there.
Ahhh right! The earliest train is at 6am hahah no way I will be able to get there. If I pass my driving test on Thursday then maybeee....not. Oh well, the summer school was a massive help so if I choose Bath I already know I will love it there.

They have a virtual one anyway so you can attend that one! I've never been to bath so I don't really know what to expect, but I've heard the city is great. Did you like the summer school?
They have a virtual one anyway so you can attend that one! I've never been to bath so I don't really know what to expect, but I've heard the city is great. Did you like the summer school?

I will book the online one :smile:
The summer school was great! They combined Pharmacy and Pharmacology together so we didn't get much of a taste of Pharmacy but just getting to know the university and the facilities they have was good enough to make me know that I love it there. The indoor tennis courts is my favourite!! I want to join sport clubs so having good facilities is quite important to help me make my decision on where to firm. I didn't get time before or after to explore the city but the bus did go through parts of it and it looks lovely! The summer school was a lot of fun.
I will book the online one :smile:
The summer school was great! They combined Pharmacy and Pharmacology together so we didn't get much of a taste of Pharmacy but just getting to know the university and the facilities they have was good enough to make me know that I love it there. The indoor tennis courts is my favourite!! I want to join sport clubs so having good facilities is quite important to help me make my decision on where to firm. I didn't get time before or after to explore the city but the bus did go through parts of it and it looks lovely! The summer school was a lot of fun.

Ah I wish I attended but I had no idea it was happening, it sounds so good and I wish they did dentistry because it would honestly be my top choice.
Ah I wish I attended but I had no idea it was happening, it sounds so good and I wish they did dentistry because it would honestly be my top choice.

Ahhh fairs, its annoying when the universities you like the most don't offer the course you want.
Ahhh fairs, its annoying when the universities you like the most don't offer the course you want.

Isnt it! At least if everything goes wrong I can still potentially go to a university I like hahah
Isnt it! At least if everything goes wrong I can still potentially go to a university I like hahah

True haha. Did you receive a date for your interview?
Reply 32
Original post by carm15796
i just received an interview from bath so i guess theyre already sending them out?

yess i got one too!!!!
Reply 33

Im going next Saturday i the pharmacy one too it says for the morning around 10:30 ah
(edited 2 years ago)
True haha. Did you receive a date for your interview?

No i didnt, i have no clue when they are, do you?
Original post by namamxx
Im going next Saturday i the pharmacy one too it says for the morning around 10:30 ah

Me too :smile: but the interviews arent on that day i dont think

Interviews are in 2022
I’m assuming they will give us a date nearer to the time
Reply 38

yea the interviews r in 2022 like they said
I also got an interview and I’m going to the open day on Saturday

Quick Reply

Latest