The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Mpharm interview help

I received an interview invite for Bath and was looking at the different sections that come up. Is there any advice current Bath MPhamr students can give regarding the interview?
Hello there anon!

What amazing news, many congrats on being invited to interview! Do you have an offer for the Bath-based or Plymouth-based course?

Although I am a Bath graduate, I did not study Pharmacy so could not usefully advise on what the interview experience is like - you might find it more helpful to hop onto Unibuddy - here you can chat via instant-messaging with our current student ambassadors about university life, study, and anything else you want to know. They are all super-friendly, and we have a couple of Pharmacy students on there too who will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about the interview, course etc. You could also contact the department ([email protected]) who might also be able to talk you through the interview and what is expected.

I hope that helps you a little - please post any more questions you have on here (plus, remember to take some good time out for yourself over the Christmas break!)

Best of luck

Holly
University of Bath
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
TSR doesnt permit any sharing of detailed info about Interviews - but there are useful resources here for all MPharm interviews : Useful resources for MPharm PS and Interviews - The Student Room

Quick Reply

Latest