The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Uni of Bath Accommodation - post all questions here

Scroll to see replies

Original post by csy092
Nope, waiting eagerly too, as this would confirm moving in date (still unsure)

Login to the accommodation portal. That’s where my daughter found an option to book a time slot and she has a parking permit. The issue she has though is that she’s been told to move in on the Friday but the slots were for Saturday. When she queried this she received an “as per the website your moving in date is Friday”. Not helpful at all really
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Ann200
She is on waiting list. Still waiting to get confirmation from private studio accommodation . Bath was her insurance choice

If it was me personally and you don't hear anything soon I would probably consider deferring entry, bath is a campus uni and I don't think you'd get the same experience living on your own in the city. But good luck to her whatever happens :smile:
Original post by Lunathecat
Login to the accommodation portal. That’s where my daughter found an option to book a time slot and she has a parking permit. The issue she has though is that she’s been told to move in on the Friday but the slots were for Saturday. When she queried this she received an “as per the website your moving in date is Friday”. Not helpful at all really

I’ve logged into my accommodation portal and can’t see any option to book a time slot. Does anyone know how to? Have you all booked your time slots to move in? I’ve not seen an email re doing this fine out yet
I haven’t had an email either and can’t see an option on the portal ? So can’t book a moving in time slot either. Do you just turn up on your allocated day? Also could anyone tell me if you have your own cutlery drawers in Eastwood shared kitchens?
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve logged into my accommodation portal and can’t see any option to book a time slot. Does anyone know how to? Have you all booked your time slots to move in? I’ve not seen an email re doing this fine out yet

She didn’t receive an email either. She just logged into the portal and saw under My Applications and Bookings that she could check in and request a slot. It’s for the wrong day though which I don’t get and the reslife team said go by the website so we are assuming we can turn up anytime on that day until we hear otherwise.
Original post by Lunathecat
She didn’t receive an email either. She just logged into the portal and saw under My Applications and Bookings that she could check in and request a slot. It’s for the wrong day though which I don’t get and the reslife team said go by the website so we are assuming we can turn up anytime on that day until we hear otherwise.

Don’t have that option on mine. Anyone had the email saying slots can be booked yet? Email of 2/9 said it would be later this week - which was last week!
Reply 506
Don’t have that option on mine. Anyone had the email saying slots can be booked yet? Email of 2/9 said it would be later this week - which was last week!

Email came early this morning we don’t book it is just a two hour slot by building/floor but it does say you can arrive anytime over the two days if you need to and will need to print a car park permit.
Reply 507
Original post by ChegsMum
Email came early this morning we don’t book it is just a two hour slot by building/floor but it does say you can arrive anytime over the two days if you need to and will need to print a car park permit.

Did it come to the original e-mail address you provided? I assume they do not have uni e-mail access yet? My child is having major problems with the uni account, had password reset twice and still cannot log in. Which means they cannot access accommodation portal either...
Reply 508
Original post by csy092
Did it come to the original e-mail address you provided? I assume they do not have uni e-mail access yet? My child is having major problems with the uni account, had password reset twice and still cannot log in. Which means they cannot access accommodation portal either...

Oh, just had another e-mail basically saying there is a problem with the accommodation portal, and arrival time slots are now published on the webpage https://www.bath.ac.uk/guides/arrival-times-for-moving-into-university-accommodation/
Phew, at least a bit of the uncertainty has disappeared, can book hotel and make plans.
Reply 509
Original post by csy092

Came through on both ucas email and bath uni one.
The car park permit is for two hours does that mean we have to move the car somewhere else after that or does it mean you get two hours free parking but then you have to pay?
Reply 511
I haven’t had an email either and can’t see an option on the portal ? So can’t book a moving in time slot either. Do you just turn up on your allocated day? Also could anyone tell me if you have your own cutlery drawers in Eastwood shared kitchens?

You get your own cupboard, no drawer (for me anyway)I
Reply 512
Original post by Ann200
My daughter hasn't got an accommodation offer from University of Bath. Don't know what to do!!

Did she get an offer through today?
Anyone know what is/isnt included in Green Park kitchen?
Anyone know what is/isnt included in Green Park kitchen?

Hi I’m in green park as well and I had a couple questions like this and the best thing to do is to email res life and they will answer them
Does anyone know if there is room under the beds at Polden Court for an under bed storage box? Also are there washing machines in the kitchen or do I need to top up a laundry card? My son has a large, ensuite, ground floor room. He’s sent Reslife an email but got a very generic response just linking to the website.
Has anyone has any idea about Cotsworld house temporary accommodation?
sorry -posted in wrong place
(edited 7 months ago)
Uni of Bath accommodation- Marlborough/Solsbury Court vs Woodland Court

I’ve firmed bath to study biochemistry this September and I’m currently deciding between Marlborough/Solsbury Court and Woodland Court for accommodation. I’m a bit worried woodland may have too many people per kitchen and Mark/Sols may have to few. Would anyone be able to offer any insight?
Thanks
Hey,
I'm wanting to come to bath and currently looking at different accomodation options, does anyone know if bath does anything like a viewing for the different places?

Quick Reply

Latest