The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Kaplan International College London’s foundation program

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi !
If you don't mind, are you applying in kaplan too? where are you come from?

Hello,

Yes.. I was supposed to go this year but I took one year gap for work experience. I will go this year in September 2022.

I will apply for Kaplan, yes, but not KICL, I will go to Glasgow International College, I've heard it has great reputation.. I am from Dubai,, and you?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Hi !

Hi there,

I will be applying to Kaplan London Sep 2022 as well! I'm actually looking at the accommodations and its quite pricey, thus i'm looking for people to share accommodations with! Anyone interested do let me know, we can really bring the cost down :smile:

-Z
Hi !

Hello.. I will start my foundation at Kaplan - Glasgow this month.. are you going to Glasgow too?
Hi !

Hello, and sorry for the late reply.

I will be going to Kaplan (Glasgow) this month.. are you going to Glasgow too? I am from Bahrain, how about you?
Original post by mindificent.bh
Hi again!
To answer the first part of your question, No. I applied directly to Glasgow Uni through Kaplan for Business and Management. This I think is a best way if you know where you want to study as it will guarantee your entry to the university directly if you passed the foundation programme.
As for the second question: again No. You apply directly through their own website. I will leave a link to the application form directly: https://www.kaplanpathways.com/how-to-apply/uk-universities/application-form/

I have applied through an agency. I would recommend you do the same as they will do the application process for you and they will help you in easing the process SO MUCH...

take car :smile:

Could you please tell me how tough the exams and scoring was and your experience and how frequent were the classes
Hello, have you been able to find out how difficult the scores are?
Original post by Studymonster101
Could you please tell me how tough the exams and scoring was and your experience and how frequent were the classes
Original post by Dldkfkfkfkkfm
Not really but some pals on Reddit told me that it’s definitely doable depends on the module and amount of efforts you put in , what course and uni are you progressing too ?
If u don’t mind me asking
Original post by Studymonster101
Not really but some pals on Reddit told me that it’s definitely doable depends on the module and amount of efforts you put in , what course and uni are you progressing too ?
If u don’t mind me asking
I'm not studying at Kaplan yet,I plan to go to KICL in September 2024,The program I want to study is business management,I'm thinking of studying at Birmingham and Bristol universities, I don't want to study at universities campus , I want to study at Kaplan International College London.

So, which university and which program will you study at and when will you start studying?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending