The Student Room Group

squid game

is squid game really that good?
Reply 1
I liked it... It's quite morbid
I'm that one person who did not watch it
I'm Korean-british and tbh the English subtitles are trash. In Korean it's saying one thing but the subtitles don't directly translate and that really bothers me because the script in Korean is really really good. Other than that I think it has a good plot but tbh Korean thriller movies and dramas have always been good and have only just been introduced to other countries thru streaming platforms and compared to other shows and movies it isn't that amazing. Still give it a watch tho but dont watch the dubbed version!
Original post by trevan

I did like squid game, but I definitely preferred Alice in borderland.
Original post by trevan

Yh its totally worth watching its quiet thrilling
I like both series, Squid Game and Alice in Borderland, both are a little gory but very good.
I’m waiting for the second season of both of them.
Original post by trevan

i didnt really like it
i prefer There's Something About Calamari

:toofunny:

:getmecoat:
Original post by trevan

I've only watched the summed up version on YouTube but I find the plot and the individual games very intriguing, thrilling and thought provoking, like the glass panels one which is terrifying
It's not just good, it's fantastic.
It's good
I thought it was good. After about a week of it being out my husband decided to turn it on and we both got pretty into it and finished the whole thing in a few days. It wasn't my favorite show ever but I did like it.

Quick Reply

Latest