The Student Room Group

Worst game shows on TV

For me isn’t has to be Supermarket Sweep.
Deal or no deal
Who wants to be a millionaire?

It is so annoying that the show is interrupted by advertising and private talks just to stall for time until the next advertising. The Chase is better!
Super market sweep
Tenable and Tipping Point, Warwick Davis is unfunny and Ben Shepard has all the personality of a wet wipe.
(edited 2 years ago)
blankety blank does my head in!
Original post by jacksonsmith1
Super market sweep

OMG
That show was amazing. How can anyone say that its not.
Admittedly the original was the best. The more recent ones arent quite as good.
But the show is quality.
The chase
Its absolute dog ****.
How can anyone like that rubbish?
Original post by Emma:-)
OMG
That show was amazing. How can anyone say that its not.
Admittedly the original was the best. The more recent ones arent quite as good.
But the show is quality.

Ok
Going back a bit, But I remember how much of a total rip off the UK version of the kids game show 'Funhouse!' was...

It was amusing enough to watch and looked fun as a kid, but due to UK laws at the time they couldn't give kids any money/decent prizes, everything they won was educational or for their school...

But when you watched the US version with no such laws, the kids won like $20-30'000 of stuff every week!, TVs, games consoles motorbikes & trips to NASA! :tongue: And what did the UK ones get? A school bag, a calculator set and some vouchers for a school computer :tongue:
🤣🤣🤣
Who is The queen of England is it A Elizebeth II is it Megan marker or Dot cotton from eastenders.
Original post by Emma:-)
The chase
Its absolute dog ****.
How can anyone like that rubbish?

Sacrilege, the chase is by far one of the best tv shows going.
I like the chase but tipping point is Dog **** I just watch it to rant on Twitter when they don’t know what colour the sky is.
Original post by MattyBLG
Sacrilege, the chase is by far one of the best tv shows going.

No it's not.
Don't encourage that shite.
This question makes me feel old as I find game shows kinda interesting and I used to watch TV as a kid regularly but never have done for the past 7 years (*cough* smartphone).

Tipping Point doesn't really tip my fedora. Doesn't really turn my head, it's confusing to me.
(edited 2 years ago)
Goldenballs and Bullseye ...
Original post by Muttley79
Goldenballs and Bullseye ...

Was never the same since they couldn't get boozed up :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest