The Student Room Group

Official I’m A Celebrity 2021 Mega-Thread

Poll

Will you be watching?

With the return of I’m a Celebrity on Sunday 21st November, let us know your thoughts on this mega thread.

What do you think of this year’s lineup? Any thoughts on who will be this years winner?

500799DA-481D-4EA0-9B2A-0BE3119256CA.jpeg
(edited 2 years ago)
I don't think it's the best line up they've had, but I think it'll get better when new celebrities go in! But, we never know - sometimes the line-up surprises us with how good it is!
Original post by Pink Unicorn
With the return of I’m a Celebrity on Sunday 21st November, let us know your thoughts on this mega thread.

What do you think of this year’s lineup? Any thoughts on who will be this years winner?

500799DA-481D-4EA0-9B2A-0BE3119256CA.jpeg

This is one of my fave shows, watch it every year :smile: theres always someone who suprises me
Reply 3
I don't think the line up is that good this year, but there will be people that I grow to like once I start watching the show.
Original post by AC7654
I don't think the line up is that good this year, but there will be people that I grow to like once I start watching the show.

I don't either! People definitely tend to grow on me as the show goes on! What did you think of last night's episode? :h:
I don't either! People definitely tend to grow on me as the show goes on! What did you think of last night's episode? :h:

The 1st episode is always the worst haha but it was still good so im sure it will be better tonight :smile:
Original post by bennydfrg
The 1st episode is always the worst haha but it was still good so im sure it will be better tonight :smile:

Yes omg, I said this last night, the first ep is always so boring!

Hoping so! I'll be reporting back :h:

okay! can't wait :smile:

Heyy what did you think of yesterdays episode??
Reply 9
Is there something mentally wrong with Naughty Boy?

He comes across as a very selfish, creepy and self-centred individual.
I quite enjoyed this series, although I didn't know many of the camp mates this year... I think they made it work with the castle.
Did anyone predict correctly who would win/top 3?
Original post by Suzanne123
I quite enjoyed this series, although I didn't know many of the camp mates this year... I think they made it work with the castle.
Did anyone predict correctly who would win/top 3?

no only got frankie right haha
Reply 12
I thought this thread would have been busier.
Original post by gjd800
I thought this thread would have been busier.

Me too! Show losing it's appeal...?
Reply 14
Original post by Suzanne123
Me too! Show losing it's appeal...?

Maybe - it filled my Facebook feed for weeks but I (and thus my mates) are older than the average TSR user. Perhaps the young ones aren't into it!

Quick Reply

Latest