The Student Room Group

Chicago fire.. I need Netflix series recommendations

Sooo I just finished Chicago fire season 9 last night and I was really really enjoying the show! Season 10 doesn't come out in the UK till next year 😭 so I'm really stuck on what to watch! I need to keep myself busy!

Sooo I love stranger things and of course Chicago fire I also loved Chicago med, mmm also I liked lock n key. So honestly any recommendations would be amazing!
Umbrella academy?? Nothing like chicago fire, but I also love chicago fire and stranger things and I really love it. It does get a bit violent tho.

Idk where you can watch it, but station 19 is fabulous (I think there are 5 seasons of it now???) which is also about firefighting. However it does sometimes feel a lot more about their personal lives than about the job which is different than chicago fire.

Is chicago fire up to season 9 on netflix in the uk?
Reply 2
Original post by Cupcakes12
Umbrella academy?? Nothing like chicago fire, but I also love chicago fire and stranger things and I really love it. It does get a bit violent tho.

Idk where you can watch it, but station 19 is fabulous (I think there are 5 seasons of it now???) which is also about firefighting. However it does sometimes feel a lot more about their personal lives than about the job which is different than chicago fire.

Is chicago fire up to season 9 on netflix in the uk?

Aw thank you! I'll try give these both a watch, I'm honestly just desperate in need of a distraction! And I've been watching Chicago fire on youtube and just buying the seasons off there, it's up to season 9! I'm not sure about Netflix.
I love chicago med :colondollar:

Havent watched chicago fire though is it just as good? :beard:
Reply 4
Original post by CoolCavy
I love chicago med :colondollar:

Havent watched chicago fire though is it just as good? :beard:

I loved Chicago med!!! And it is! I think Chicago fire is maybe even better. It does show the life of the firefighters tho as well like their own personal problems but honestly I love it!
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest