The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

[Official] Liverpool Hope University Question and Answers Thread

Hi Everyone :smile:

This is the official thread for you to ask any questions you may have about Liverpool Hope University. If you would like some information about a course, what it's like to be a student at Liverpool Hope or anything else you want to know, a member of our team will be able to help you.

To get you started, here are some useful links you might need:

Our Courses

To find all of the undergraduate courses we offer, click here.

To find all of the postgraduate courses we offer, click here.

Our Campus

If you want to have a look at our campuses and find out more information about our facilities, click here.

International Students

If you would like some more information about being an international student including student life, tuition fees and country entry requirements, click here.

Accommodation

To have a look at the accommodation we offer and find out the prices, click here.

Mature Students

If you are looking to apply as a mature student and want to know a bit more about the mature student experience at Hope, click here.

If you have anything else you need to know or if you would like some advice, our dedicated team of Graduate Advocates will be happy to help you! Just ask your question below :smile:

Laura :rave:
Reply 1
Looks like a great thread!
Liverpool
Visit website
Original post by CalmWJCT
Looks like a great thread!

Thanks!

We hope it's helpful for students to have a place for their questions :smile:

Hi, I firmed hope yesterday evening, I was wondering whether I should expect an email through confirming this? Thank you
Original post by Envelopemadame
Hi, I firmed hope yesterday evening, I was wondering whether I should expect an email through confirming this? Thank you

Hi @Envelopemadame :smile:

I'm delighted to hear that you've chosen us as your firm! Congratulations!

This should be confirmed on UCAS which is why we do not confirm via email. Are you currently getting our applicant emails? These usually have our most up to date information and things you need to know.

If you have any questions in the meantime, just let me know.

Can't wait to have you on campus!

When applying for accommodation, do I have to wait to receive a student ID number after I have accepted the offer (and if so how long can I expect this to take) or is the applicant number I received when I got the offer the same thing? thank you
Original post by Rosematilda1978
When applying for accommodation, do I have to wait to receive a student ID number after I have accepted the offer (and if so how long can I expect this to take) or is the applicant number I received when I got the offer the same thing? thank you

Hi :smile:

Congratulations on your offer!

You need to use your applicant number that is on your offer letter (8 digits long) to apply for accommodation. If you have any issues, you can contact our student administration team at [email protected].

Can't wait to have you on campus!

I am looking to apply for the Msc in Psychology and i was wondering what proof of qualifications i need to send with my application?

It states I must provide proof of ALL study I have completed. This may be impossible for the foundation degree I possess and my btec certificates as it was so long ago. I suppose i didn't think i would need them, and care wasn’t taken....

I do however have my BA(Hons) degree certificate and my GCSE Maths certificate. Surely these would suffice with the entry requirements only asking for these?....It states on the requirements that I need an upper class or second upper class BA degree certificate and the Maths grade C certificate. Both of which i do have.

Would it be reasonable to say I should state these two things only on application and leave other things such as foundation degree, btecs undertaken etc off?

I will have such a struggle to find every certificate in everything i have ever studied.

Thank you
Hi,

We are excited that you are completing your application for our Psychology MSc!

I recommend sending the qualifications stated in the entry requirements for the course, which are your Bachelor's degree and GCSE Maths at a grade C/4 or above.

If you have any questions, you can email our team at [email protected]

Matt
@Liverpool Hope University

Can you fail SALA? I'm doing the essay and I'm wondering is it marked like coursework? Can you fail it if it isn't written well enough?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending