The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Refund of the fees from UEL

Had applied to UEL. Completed all formalities, paid part of the fees and applied for CAS. Sadly, my CAS was denied.
I attempted to contact the University for reconsideration but I got no response.
I now have another offer, from a different university and I want to request UEL to release my refund at the earliest, and yet again I am unable to contact them.

Could some one advise me how to go about this?
Hi @SRodrigues,

Hope you're well :smile:

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties.
It will be best to contact the international team and they will be able to inform you of your next steps.
You can contact them via telephone at 020 8223 3040 or via email at [email protected]

-Samantha, UEL Rep
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by University of East London
Hi @SRodrigues,

Hope you're well :smile:

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulties.
It will be best to contact the international team and they will be able to inform you of your next steps.
You can contact them via telephone at 020 8223 3040 or via email at [email protected]

-Samantha, UEL Rep

I will try it . Thank you so much for the advice.
It's just that I have been getting a bit stressed as I have not received any response to any of my emails, which I had sent to the university. And, any try to make contact with the local regional office has been fruitless too.
Have you got the refund back?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Have you got the refund back?

I did get a part of fees back... just waiting for the other part to be refunded
Reply 5
Original post by SRodrigues
I did get a part of fees back... just waiting for the other part to be refunded

Have to received the other half?
Reply 6
Original post by Haroo
Have to received the other half?

Got it .... Happy to say I've been accepted to a different university
The strange thing was that even after the initial rejection I got messages from the pre cas team that I had passed the pre cas interview and that I could apply for my CAS... unsure of what happened there... but alls well that ends well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending