The Student Room Group

UCL MSc international real estate and planning

I am an international student.
I just got a conditional offer from UCL MSc international real estate and planning.
Does anyone apply for a course as well? Maybe we can keep in touch.
And, maybe someone who has studied here can share their experience?

Thank you for your response! Have a nice day!
Congrats! I also applied for the course on 5 Jan. How long does it take for you to get an offer?
Congratulations! I'll be in the Transport & City Planning programme starting in September. I am international too. Feel free to reach out :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, congratulation! Did you get invited for an interview before getting an offer? Also, when did you submit your application?

Original post by BlooCheese
Congratulations! I'll be in the Transport & City Planning programme starting in September. I am international too. Feel free to reach out :smile:
Original post by vexia
Hi, congratulation! Did you get invited for an interview before getting an offer? Also, when did you submit your application?

Thank you!! I submitted my application in mid-November and had my references in by early December. I was not asked to interview and I got my conditional offer letter on 12 January. Which programme did you apply for?
Reply 5
Thank you!! I submitted my application in mid-November and had my references in by early December. I was not asked to interview and I got my conditional offer letter on 12 January. Which programme did you apply for?

I applied for MSc International Real Estate and Planning on 26 Dec, but I think my application status changed to "application under assessment" since 6 Jan. Would you mind sharing your undergraduate/professional background?
I do not think my background is competitive enough. I studied communication science, but I've been working in the property field for nearly 5 years.
Original post by vexia
I applied for MSc International Real Estate and Planning on 26 Dec, but I think my application status changed to "application under assessment" since 6 Jan. Would you mind sharing your undergraduate/professional background?
I do not think my background is competitive enough. I studied communication science, but I've been working in the property field for nearly 5 years.

I know very little about the qualifications for that specific programme, but I'm sure they'll like that you have experience! I'm currently finishing up my undergraduate degree in Human Geography in the United States. I worked for an urban planning office for six weeks last summer, but other than that I have no experience.
Reply 7
I know very little about the qualifications for that specific programme, but I'm sure they'll like that you have experience! I'm currently finishing up my undergraduate degree in Human Geography in the United States. I worked for an urban planning office for six weeks last summer, but other than that I have no experience.

Thank you for your quick reply! I hope I can join you at the Bartlett! :smile:
Original post by vexia
Thank you for your quick reply! I hope I can join you at the Bartlett! :smile:

I hope so, as well!
Reply 9
Original post by bellajardulu
Congrats! I also applied for the course on 5 Jan. How long does it take for you to get an offer?

hello!
Sorry, I am late in my reply. I forgot my username.
2022/11/1 applied
2022/11/3 uploaded recommendation letter
2023/1/4 got the conditional offer
2023/2/23 uploaded IELTS
2023/3/3 got the unconditional offer
(edited 1 year ago)

Congrats! keep in touch!
Original post by ponpie0422
I am an international student.
I just got a conditional offer from UCL MSc international real estate and planning.
Does anyone apply for a course as well? Maybe we can keep in touch.
And, maybe someone who has studied here can share their experience?

Thank you for your response! Have a nice day! I had a technical task to create a high-quality application for realtors from the real estate sphere. I didn't even expect that I would be able to do it very well, because it was my first time doing this kind of work. Luckily I got a lot of help from this material https://www.softermii.com/blog/real-estate-app-development-guide-types-features-and-cost and you will be able to understand it properly. I hope it was helpful.

Hi, I'm just developing an application on this topic =)
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending