The Student Room Group

LAE conditional offer

When did you receive your LAE (Stratford) conditional offer and what grades did you get?
Reply 1
I have the same question! has anyone heard anything back from LAE yet?
hi im in yr 13 of LAEs. I wouldnt stress too much about applications ik someone who just walked in on results day with a sheet of grades and got in. I got 99999988888 at GCSE, and lived relatively far to stratford. Also rlly think about the 4 alevels scheme, unless its further maths it might not be useful to you at all so choose something light.
Reply 3
back when I applied a long time ago, people submitted fake predicted grades and got accepted. of course, this was dependent on them meeting their required subject grades on results day but still lol

just wanted to say that
Thanks for the advice
Did anyone get an interview? They sent letter today
Original post by gstudent123
Did anyone get an interview? They sent letter today
Did they send on Gmail or applica
Original post by JustABlackGuy
Did they send on Gmail or applica
Gmail
I put my predicted as 999988888 and i thought this was enough to get in. I didn't even make it to the reserve list. What do they need from me for them to give me a conditional offer?? WTHH! All 9s??
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Kichen35
I put my predicted as 999988888 and i thought this was enough to get in. I didn't even make it to the reserve list. What do they need from me for them to give me a conditional offer?? WTHH! All 9s??
Did they send an email saying that you were rejected or just haven't heard anything yet
Did they send an email saying that you were rejected or just haven't heard anything yet
Rejected Bro
Rejected Bro
Sorry to hear that bro
Rejected Bro
Sorr in the real thing you’ll get all 9’s
Reply 13
Rejected Bro
Yo did u get 9s in ur subject choices?
Original post by zRickq
Yo did u get 9s in ur subject choices?
Yhyh
When did you receive your LAE (Stratford) conditional offer and what grades did you get?
Got mine today and am predicted 99999998887- depends what u apply for tho, for STEM subjects u need way higher grades than humanities.
i got offer

a fried of mine got all 9s one 8 in her mocks and then got a guarantee offer, no interview needed, i think her 8 was geo or smth, shes applying for bio chem maths and furthe maths

Quick Reply

Latest