The Student Room Group

a linguist's ways to those A's (a study blog)

[scrollr]a linguist's ways to those A's[/scrollr]

tumblr_c38b79fe0cf64b6c2141aebe575934eb_9cd0c236_1280.jpg

𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎!

Spoiler

𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚒:

Spoiler

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚊𝚕𝚜:

Spoiler

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 <𝟹

𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ty Laibs! :hugs:
and nws :biggrin:
This is the most aesthetically pleasing post I've seen it's so pretty aa :puppyeyes:
𝟶 𝟷 / 𝟶 𝟷 / 𝟸 𝟶 𝟸 𝟷: 𝚌 𝚑 𝚎 𝚌 𝚔 𝚕 𝚒 𝚜 𝚝:
maxresdefault (7).jpg
🪴 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜:
- Russian Grammar notes;
- Portuguese vocab;

🪴 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚢:
- theory practice;

🪴 𝙿𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚜:
- Magazine articles read through;
- Summary of favourite article;

🪴 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜:
- food shopping list;
- organise pencil case and folders;
Original post by bluetaetae_12
This is the most aesthetically pleasing post I've seen it's so pretty aa :puppyeyes:

omg tysm! :hugs:
just out of curiosity would u like to be tagged?
2C351C70-5596-4D79-B50B-3543EDBFE27D.jpeg
Awsten front page
Hellooooooo- why is this blog everything that my many attempts fail to be :lol: time to make a new one pahaha, also is it bad that I did French for 7 years at school but couldn't understand the first sentence?

Deffo keep me tagged :smile:
Original post by HaydenFordz
2C351C70-5596-4D79-B50B-3543EDBFE27D.jpeg
Awsten front page

lovely :biggrin: just like u :lovehug:
Original post by thrivingfrog
Hellooooooo- why is this blog everything that my many attempts fail to be :lol: time to make a new one pahaha, also is it bad that I did French for 7 years at school but couldn't understand the first sentence?

Deffo keep me tagged :smile:

OMG LIV HEYYYY!
omg i love ur blog keep it! :yep: but if u do make a new one tag me pls :h:
bestie don't even worry cus ur girl started french in y3 and literally the other week I forgot how to say my name is :colondollar:
yep! will do :biggrin:
Original post by AestheticStudying
lovely :biggrin: just like u :lovehug:

OMG LIV HEYYYY!
omg i love ur blog keep it! :yep: but if u do make a new one tag me pls :h:
bestie don't even worry cus ur girl started french in y3 and literally the other week I forgot how to say my name is :colondollar:
yep! will do :biggrin:

<3 happy new year sis ly2
<3 happy new year sis ly2

happy new year :hugs:
happy new year :hugs:

How was ur Christmas
WhatC
Love this! I’m currently studying a level french and my goal is to be completely fluent and this year I’m going to start learning German, I’d love to be tagged !
𝟶 𝟷 / 𝟶 𝟷 / 𝟸 𝟶 𝟸 𝟷: 𝚌 𝚑 𝚎 𝚌 𝚔 𝚕 𝚒 𝚜 𝚝:
maxresdefault (7).jpg
🪴 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜:
- Russian Grammar notes;
- Portuguese vocab;

🪴 𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚢:
- theory practice;

🪴 𝙿𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚜:
- Magazine articles read through;
- Summary of favourite article;

🪴 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜:
- food shopping list;
- organise pencil case and folders;

Ew theory practice. It’s hazard perception which is the harder one. When I did mine I failed the first question 😩

Best of luck with it! The questions are really easy tbh. A lot of it is common sense I think (easier when you’ve been driving for sure)

Anyway, happy new year!!
How was ur Christmas

It was alright :colondollar: Loads of family drama on that day tho :colonhash:
got to listen to loads of music and chill all day which was fun :biggrin:
wbu? how was Christmas?

astaghfirullah :colonhash:
he's a brother to me stop having a haram mind Laibs tut tut tut
Original post by Just bliss <3
Love this! I’m currently studying a level french and my goal is to be completely fluent and this year I’m going to start learning German, I’d love to be tagged !

oooh u do A-level french?! I'm thinking of doing a-level french when the time comes :colondollar: Good luck with the German learning! :biggrin:
I'll go tag u right away :biggrin:
Original post by ReviseSleeping
Ew theory practice. It’s hazard perception which is the harder one. When I did mine I failed the first question 😩

Best of luck with it! The questions are really easy tbh. A lot of it is common sense I think (easier when you’ve been driving for sure)

Anyway, happy new year!!

Pls don't remind me it's so hard :cry2: ooooof well at least u don't have to worry about theory :lol:

Thank you! :biggrin: Ah yh true a lot of them are common sense :yep: - its easier for me to understand since my dad has been in the car business for a long time and whenever I do theory practice he's next to me and gives me a lecture on each question :colonhash:

Happy new year revise! :hugs:
wbu? how was Christmas?

oooh u do A-level french?! I'm thinking of doing a-level french when the time comes :colondollar: Good luck with the German learning! :biggrin:

Pls don't remind me it's so hard :cry2: ooooof well at least u don't have to worry about theory :lol:

Thank you! :biggrin: Ah yh true a lot of them are common sense :yep: - its easier for me to understand since my dad has been in the car business for a long time and whenever I do theory practice he's next to me and gives me a lecture on each question :colonhash:

thats good to hear, hope ur family werent too much of a pain :redface:
basically what i did all christmas lol
my christmas was a bit **** because i was stuck in the butt**** of nowhere, skegness lol

exactly agashi hmph, dont jump to conclusions
:holmes:
[scrollr]a linguist's ways to those A's[/scrollr]

tumblr_c38b79fe0cf64b6c2141aebe575934eb_9cd0c236_1280.jpg

𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎!

Spoiler

𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚒:

Spoiler

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚊𝚕𝚜:

Spoiler

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 <𝟹

𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚜:

Spoiler

Thanks for the tag 🥰
Good luck for all your New Year resolutions!! It’s so cool you can speak so many languages. X
:yum:
wbu? how was Christmas?

I mean mine expires next July so I need to pass before then. It’s just making sure you click when the ****ing CGI deer pops up.

Oh god I couldn’t think of anything worse, my dad used to ask me when he had a manual car when he should change gear. Like I don’t know, I don’t care

:hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest