The Student Room Group

a linguist's ways to those A's (a study blog)

Scroll to see replies

Do you use duoligo to learn your languages @AestheticStudying :h:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
You have more blogs than the number of GCSEs I have :rofl:

bubbles has more blogs than i have gcse..........0:biggrin:
Original post by Food!!
oo portuguese one day you will know literally all languages :rofl:

yeh zara is gonna rule the world:u:
Original post by AestheticStudying
Hi :hugs:

It hasn’t copied the part of the quote to me but oh well.
I’m ahhh stressed hahaha. Mostly revising, alevels feel so soon 😩buttt I’m going to start this bullet journal thing, I’m not artistic at all but want to make ot look nice hehe.
Good luck with all your checklist points, make sure you relax too for the end of the holiday!
hello dream
Reply 64
Original post by Wise Goldie
bubbles has more blogs than i have gcse..........0:biggrin:

nah i only have 2 lol
:rofl: one day she will
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Food!!

And I will be like yayyyyyy, finally a decent ruler that knows about fashion :u:
Original post by Food!!
nah i only have 2 lol

2 blogs where?:biggrin:
Reply 67
2 blogs where?:biggrin:

omg you forgot about my dead blogs :eek:
Original post by thrivingfrog
Can I be tagged? :smile:
How do you teach yourself languages :lol: I tried to teach myself Welsh once and yeah duolingo just slightly failed me on that one-

Ofc :biggrin:
Don't use Duolingo 😭 I'm literally the #1 Duolingo hater :colondollar: it just doesn't work...well for me anyways hehe - I use textbooks, dicitonaries (oxford and collins dictionaries are really good :yep: ) and online websites so like right now for russian I'm using a website which is really useful and it has useful vocab, grammar rules for writing in russian and a lot of basic words and phrases which would come in handy in the future :biggrin:

Original post by summerbirdreads
Damn! you scared me with the French there for a sec! I suck at languages... I can only speak like a language and a half lol, I dropped GCSE German in year 10.

lmaoo :lol: U DID GERMAN?! :eek: I find anyone who does or did German amazing cus I found it really hard to learn so I dropped it :colondollar: Like it was ok but it was the accent that threw me off (my y9 form tutor was the only german teacher and her accent was on point and it threw me off so much cus my accent didn't sound right 😭)
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
Do you use duoligo to learn your languages @AestheticStudying :h:

NEVER IN MY LIFE WILL I USE DUOLINGO 😭😭😭 You don't understand cherry, it just doesn't make sense like why tf is the first thing u teach me "milk and apple" 😭

my secret plan is to be president of Russia when I'm older :teehee:
Original post by Rara345
It hasn’t copied the part of the quote to me but oh well.
I’m ahhh stressed hahaha. Mostly revising, alevels feel so soon 😩buttt I’m going to start this bullet journal thing, I’m not artistic at all but want to make ot look nice hehe.
Good luck with all your checklist points, make sure you relax too for the end of the holiday!

oop-
Omg good luck with ur A-level revision! :hugs: OMG BULLET JOURNALLING! THE THING THAT I LOVE :biggrin: I used to do bullet journalling - i stopped for a while because it took a lot of time...that and I'm a perfectionist and so I always had to make sure every page was perfect :colondollar: deffo lmk how the bullet journalling goes! :biggrin:
Ty and yep will do! Tomorrow is my last day of holidays and I think my family and I are going shopping which is gonna be fun :biggrin:
Original post by Food!!
nah i only have 2 lol

I probably won't :colondollar: but if I ever do I'll give gratitude to all of u who said I'd make it far in life :yep: :hugs:
I woke up at 5:30 but I was too tired so I went back to sleep :colondollar:. I've taken a shower, got ready, did my bed and whilst typing this I'm eating a pain au chocolate and some Lipton Peach tea :biggrin:
You know little changes can make your day feel so much better - I feel so energised after getting ready and doing my bed right when I wake up cus usually I'd eat first and then do all of that hehe.

A lot of people say apple cider vinegar is good for you but it's really strong and so my Auntie recommended me black seed oil. Now I use that in my hair to strengthen it but if you eat it, it helps with digestion, IBS, low energy levels and numerous other things so imma start having black seed oil in the morning to help me with my IBS and energy levels :h:

Anyways, enough with me waffling, imma finish my breakfast and I'll post a checklist soon xxx
Italian music 😩😩😩
currently listening to an Italian singer called Mahmood and his music 😩 I absolutely love it
Good morning all
Original post by Food!!
omg you forgot about my dead blogs :eek:

yes cos they are dead lol

make a new one bubbs lol:biggrin:
Italian music 😩😩😩
currently listening to an Italian singer called Mahmood and his music 😩 I absolutely love it

is that opera music? posh zara:biggrin:
Original post by HaydenFordz
Good morning all

morning hayds :biggrin:
is that opera music? posh zara:biggrin:

Nope not opera music :colondollar:
This kind of Italian music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_SHQeleiIA&list=RD_i8uaWoxnzo&index=3
Nope not opera music :colondollar:
This kind of Italian music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_SHQeleiIA&list=RD_i8uaWoxnzo&index=3

How we doin?
𝟶 𝟹 / 𝟶 𝟷 / 𝟸 𝟶 𝟸 𝟷: 𝚌 𝚑 𝚎 𝚌 𝚔 𝚕 𝚒 𝚜 𝚝:
anime-scenery-city-buildings-silhouette-uhdpaper.com-8K-177.jpg
☁𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜:
- Portuguese notes;
- French Topic 2 recap;

☁𝙿𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚜:
- Finish off article summary;

☁𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚖:
- Topic 3 recap;

☁𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜:
- Food shopping;
- Pencil case declutter;

☁𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜:☁

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by HaydenFordz
How we doin?

i'm doing good yh :biggrin: I've got some work to do today but it's gonna be a pretty chill day :h:
wbu? how r u hayds? :hugs:
𝟶 𝟹 / 𝟶 𝟷 / 𝟸 𝟶 𝟸 𝟷: 𝚌 𝚑 𝚎 𝚌 𝚔 𝚕 𝚒 𝚜 𝚝:
anime-scenery-city-buildings-silhouette-uhdpaper.com-8K-177.jpg
☁𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜:
- Portuguese notes;
- French Topic 2 recap;

☁𝙿𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚜:
- Finish off article summary;

☁𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚖:
- Topic 3 recap;

☁𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜:
- Food shopping;
- Pencil case declutter;

☁𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜:☁

Spoiler

gonna start working at 11 am :biggrin:
i'm doing good yh :biggrin: I've got some work to do today but it's gonna be a pretty chill day :h:
wbu? how r u hayds? :hugs:

Eh I’m ok, just abnormally tired for some reason, and I really don’t want to go back to school tmmrw but I do at the same time iygm.
Eh I’ve still got work to do, what else you gonna do today :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest