The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

LPC BPP university

Hey, do you have any tips for me; I am starting my LPC at BPP in January?
Hi @Hanis6,

First of all, congratulations on your place at BPP! As a current student studying the LPC I would definitely be able to offer you some advice. What sort of tips were you after? Also, what is your mode of study?
I am a full time student and my main advice would be to treat the LPC as if it was a full time job. You need to dedicate a considerable amount of time to be able to complete the work set, but also digest it properly ready for the exams.
Your SGS (small group sessions) are really important and are good indicators of how questions will be formed in the examinations. Always be prepared for SGS and consolidate after in order to create revision material at an early stage, rather than rushing before the exams.

Utilise the extra facilities BPP offers, such as the Careers advice. There is a fantastic Careers Hub where you can get involved in Pro Bono work and also provides guidance for interviews/training contract applications etc. Grasp these opportunities as they will compliment your CV alongside your academic performance.

If you have any other specific areas you would like advise then feel free to reply with any other questions.
Good luck!
- Hannah
Student Ambassador on the LPC at BPP
BPP University
BPP University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending