The Student Room Group

SQE providers BPP or Babri ? Please help

Planning on starting my SQE courses very soon, just wanted to ask for some insight as to the pros and cons for the two providers for part time while working full time and self

I work full time so I'll likely be studying 2 hours each weekday and then over the weekends. Based on the above and based on personal experience, which provider would people recommend?
Reply 1
i was doing LPC at BPP - considering leaving after interruption of studies. most horrible university EVER
Reply 2
Oh gosh what happened? I’ve heard admin issues but not sure if anyone has done the Sqe there and it got better
Original post by BhavitaC
Planning on starting my SQE courses very soon, just wanted to ask for some insight as to the pros and cons for the two providers for part time while working full time and self
I work full time so I'll likely be studying 2 hours each weekday and then over the weekends. Based on the above and based on personal experience, which provider would people recommend?
Hello @BhavitaC,

It's great to see that you're planning ahead to help you balance your different commitments!

We have a blog post dedicated to providing full-time professionals with strategies to balance full-time work and study - https://bit.ly/3PgRZ9z. These are the tips we share with our students who are studying online BSc or MSc courses, but I think they will be very helpful to you in your preparations too.

I hope that this helps and good luck!

Thanks,

Becky
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending