The Student Room Group

ULaw or BPP - The Real Truth

Hi all, LLB holder here, looking to do the LPC or SQE at University of Law or BPP University to qualify as a solicitor later. I've seen some reviews that say these 2 unis only care about the money and very poor concern for students. There's no help whatsoever even for career services. But according to Google, both Unis have great graduate employability and ranking so I'm confused - what's the truth? Is it really that bad there? Will a qualification from these unis actually help me in my journey as I'll be coming to the UK as an international student so I don't want to rack up more odds against my employability than there already is.
Reply 1
Original post by Kathy Aniff
Hi all, LLB holder here, looking to do the LPC or SQE at University of Law or BPP University to qualify as a solicitor later. I've seen some reviews that say these 2 unis only care about the money and very poor concern for students. There's no help whatsoever even for career services. But according to Google, both Unis have great graduate employability and ranking so I'm confused - what's the truth? Is it really that bad there? Will a qualification from these unis actually help me in my journey as I'll be coming to the UK as an international student so I don't want to rack up more odds against my employability than there already is.

Hi I just have the same question and wandered what you decided ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending