The Student Room Group

Girls laughing at me

The last few weeks ive noticed that three-four girls laugh at me. When school is over, they ride the bike and i walk to the bus station (we need to go the same way) Im an observant person, and i noticed that whenever i walk to or from the bus station, when they're about to pass they stop talking and when they almost pass me, they laugh. In the start i didnt think it was because of me, but now im sure its me. ive also noticed it when i was about to present in a group, and walked up in front of the class, i spat a gum out and they looked and laughed at me. I dont know if that was me though. Today after two of the girls rode their bike past me and laughed, while we were going up the stairs a bit later on in the day, one of em looked back and made eye contact with me. After she looked at the other girl, maybe said something and again laughed.

I dont know what theyre laughing about, and its annoying because i dont know if did something wrong, embarrassing og said something.

Scroll to see replies

as a girl, it’s most likely just an inside joke. maybe one of them has a crush on you or there’s just some gossip ab you in general? I’m a pretty confrontational person so I’d either just stare them down or ask them straight up if there’s an issue.

personally I think you should try your best to ignore it but if it gets worse, confrontation is your next bet.

hope the issue clears up!
One of them probably likes you
Reply 3
Original post by hooriyam
as a girl, it’s most likely just an inside joke. maybe one of them has a crush on you or there’s just some gossip ab you in general? I’m a pretty confrontational person so I’d either just stare them down or ask them straight up if there’s an issue.
personally I think you should try your best to ignore it but if it gets worse, confrontation is your next bet.
hope the issue clears up!
potentially gossip about me? Dont know but i feel like being gossiped about is bad. I was thinking that they were laughing because of the way i walk. ive noticed that as a man i sway/swing my hips a lot. I also have a big ass.
Original post by Anonymous #1
potentially gossip about me? Dont know but i feel like being gossiped about is bad. I was thinking that they were laughing because of the way i walk. ive noticed that as a man i sway/swing my hips a lot. I also have a big ass.

how big?
you probably only noticed the way you walked because they were laughing haha. it could potentially be that but I wouldn’t worry too much about it because it’s just a stupid joke.

the worst they could be doing is chatting crap ab you but if you think about it, it doesn’t actually affect your life. and we still haven’t ruled out the possibility that one of them may have a crush on you!
Think they have a crush on you , or they have no life .Either one.
they find you arousing
The last few weeks ive noticed that three-four girls laugh at me. When school is over, they ride the bike and i walk to the bus station (we need to go the same way) Im an observant person, and i noticed that whenever i walk to or from the bus station, when they're about to pass they stop talking and when they almost pass me, they laugh. In the start i didnt think it was because of me, but now im sure its me. ive also noticed it when i was about to present in a group, and walked up in front of the class, i spat a gum out and they looked and laughed at me. I dont know if that was me though. Today after two of the girls rode their bike past me and laughed, while we were going up the stairs a bit later on in the day, one of em looked back and made eye contact with me. After she looked at the other girl, maybe said something and again laughed.
I dont know what theyre laughing about, and its annoying because i dont know if did something wrong, embarrassing og said something.
just ignore them. They clearly aren't nice people. They make you feel embarrassed when you've done nothing wrong. Just keep ignoring them, they just have very sad lives. If they had good intentions, they would be doing nicer things instead of just laughing at you with no reason in sight.
One probably has a crush on you. I can remember being at school and making up “code names” for friends’ crushes and laughing every time we saw them
Original post by cherrycosmos
just ignore them. They clearly aren't nice people. They make you feel embarrassed when you've done nothing wrong. Just keep ignoring them, they just have very sad lives. If they had good intentions, they would be doing nicer things instead of just laughing at you with no reason in sight.
fr fr
THis has happened to me. Dont f it up.

They will make you think one of them likes you and you gonna be thinking about who.

One of them will pretend to like you and be all nice to u and stuff.

When/or if u like them back they will just play jokes on u.

They ignore u later.

Long story short, they are playing games with u. ignore them. there is a name for these kind of girls. "*****es"
Original post by Ayanokouji15
THis has happened to me. Dont f it up.

They will make you think one of them likes you and you gonna be thinking about who.

One of them will pretend to like you and be all nice to u and stuff.

When/or if u like them back they will just play jokes on u.

They ignore u later.

Long story short, they are playing games with u. ignore them. there is a name for these kind of girls. "*****es"

Damn if thats true thanks a lot. Gonna be cold if they play all Nice and stuff
Damn if thats true thanks a lot. Gonna be cold if they play all Nice and stuff

np dont be cold tho. play with them. turn the goddamn tables on them. think one step ahead. if they ask if they like u or not, say u do and then leave with a friend and make sure to act as if u dont care.
np dont be cold tho. play with them. turn the goddamn tables on them. think one step ahead. if they ask if they like u or not, say u do and then leave with a friend and make sure to act as if u dont care.

In what other ways Can i play with them. By playing with them won't I make them think that whatever they ask abt is true?

I already have played a lil cold tho. Some girl I never really talked to suddenly said good morning all nice and stuff. (I've been in my new class for 3-4 months) and I said hi back
I already have played a lil cold tho. Some girl I never really talked to suddenly said good morning all nice and stuff. (I've been in my new class for 3-4 months) and I said hi back

good
In what other ways Can i play with them. By playing with them won't I make them think that whatever they ask abt is true?

if they like ask "do u like her or me?" u can say yeah i like her.
Allright
Allright

u got instagram? can talk more freely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending