The Student Room Group

Law clearing

Hi all I am a student at a foreign medical school first year, I am a UK student though, so will be considered home status for law. I received ABBB (2022) in my a levels (Maths, Biology, Chemistry, EPQ). I got 9999998887 in my GCSE's with the 7 in English Language. I now want to study law, I haven't applied on UCAS yet. Please let me know the procedure, I am particularly interested in Surrey, Newcastle, Southampton, or any other uni which good get me into barrister training or into a good law firm. Please let me know about your clearing experiences and what grades were requested of you. Thanks!
Original post by SR2222
Hi all I am a student at a foreign medical school first year, I am a UK student though, so will be considered home status for law. I received ABBB (2022) in my a levels (Maths, Biology, Chemistry, EPQ). I got 9999998887 in my GCSE's with the 7 in English Language. I now want to study law, I haven't applied on UCAS yet. Please let me know the procedure, I am particularly interested in Surrey, Newcastle, Southampton, or any other uni which good get me into barrister training or into a good law firm. Please let me know about your clearing experiences and what grades were requested of you. Thanks!

There's no need to wait for clearing, you can submit a regular application with up to 5 choices until the 30th of June.

Course that aren't available now are unlikely to appear in clearing, (although it's technically possible).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending