The Student Room Group

UK Linguistics Olympiad 2022

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here also entered the UKLO, and if so, how did you find it? :smile:
Hi it was good I got Silver in the Advanced category how’d you do?
Reply 2
Original post by FeakandWeable

Wow congrats on getting silver. I did Advanced too but idk my result yet, I haven't got an email or anything. I'll be surprised if I got an award cause I found the last 2 questions sooo hard I didn't answer much of them. It was still fun though.
Reply 3
So I found out my result and I got bronze! Sadly I was a few marks off getting silver. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by FeakandWeable

Congrats! do you mind telling which age range you were in and how many questions you answered? I'm doing it in two days! thanks so much
Reply 5
Original post by wongcl
Congrats! do you mind telling which age range you were in and how many questions you answered? I'm doing it in two days! thanks so much

How did it go for you? I did questions 6, 9 and 10 and some of question 7 (I ran out of time). slightly annoyed because i was going to revise the writing system of question 7 and never did. Oh well
How many will get to UKLO 2nd stage?
Original post by wongcl
Hiya sorry for the late reply. I was in the advanced category so I was in the oldest category I believe. I can’t remember exactly how many questions I answered but I answered a substantial amount of them from what I remember maybe missing out one or two.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending