The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath or Birmingham (MPharm)

Would like to ask past students or others' opinions on choosing Bath or Birmingham's MPharm course.
I would most likely be firming UCL if I got an offer from them. However, I was struggling with my insurance choice. Originally, I have decided to choose Bath, but recently I found that Birmingham is also a nice uni. Both of them are great unis and for the course content I think they'd be similar for all MPharm courses as it's accredited by GPhc so I would really love to hear some opinions from others. Thank you so much!
Older Uni, Newer Uni?
Big city or smaller city?
Industrial Victorian or Geogian?
Placement?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by christyltc
Would like to ask past students or others' opinions on choosing Bath or Birmingham's MPharm course.
I would most likely be firming UCL if I got an offer from them. However, I was struggling with my insurance choice. Originally, I have decided to choose Bath, but recently I found that Birmingham is also a nice uni. Both of them are great unis and for the course content I think they'd be similar for all MPharm courses as it's accredited by GPhc so I would really love to hear some opinions from others. Thank you so much!

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

For questions to current MPharm students, you may find our UniBuddy service useful: https://www.bath.ac.uk/support/chat-with-our-students/. This can be filtered to specific courses, and there are MPharm students available to chat.

Hope this helps.

James
Final Year Student

Quick Reply

Latest