The Student Room Group

Atos Graduate Scheme

Hi, has anyone applied for any Atos graduate schemes?
How have you found the online tests and video interviews? I’ve never done a video interview so I’m quite nervous.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I applied for this year, I’ve completed the initial tests and video interview and have received an email to say they will be progressing my application. I’d only ever done one video interview before which I failed however this one went well!
Reply 2
Original post by too18
Hi, I applied for this year, I’ve completed the initial tests and video interview and have received an email to say they will be progressing my application. I’d only ever done one video interview before which I failed however this one went well!

I have received an email saying my application has been proposed to the hiring manager. Let me know how the assessment centre goes!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Harleen123
I have received an email saying my application has been proposed to the hiring manager. Let me know how the assessment centre goes!

I will do (if I hear back again😂)! And you keep me updated with yours too! :smile: Also which scheme did you apply for?
Reply 4
Haha thank you!☺️ Wow very cool! I applied for the CX and Communications graduate scheme.
Reply 5
Hey people, i'm applying for the Full Stack Developer role and wanted to know what kind of questions did they ask you in the video and how many was it ?
thanks in advance
Reply 6
Original post by drae7
Hey people, i'm applying for the Full Stack Developer role and wanted to know what kind of questions did they ask you in the video and how many was it ?
thanks in advance

hi! I don’t remember exactly what questions But I remember one being about your role in a team or team work? I say prepare for competency based questions as most required examples of a time you have shown a particular behaviour! :smile:
Original post by too18
hi! I don’t remember exactly what questions But I remember one being about your role in a team or team work? I say prepare for competency based questions as most required examples of a time you have shown a particular behaviour! :smile:

Also, they asked why you would be a good fit to the company and why Atos
Reply 8
Original post by too18
Haha thank you!☺️ Wow very cool! I applied for the CX and Communications graduate scheme.

I've applied for the same, passed all the tests and video interview. Waiting on the hiring manager
Reply 9
Original post by rkwadz01
I've applied for the same, passed all the tests and video interview. Waiting on the hiring manager

I just heard back today about the assessment centre :smile:
Original post by too18
I just heard back today about the assessment centre :smile:

How long did it take you to find out the outcome?
Original post by Anonymous
How long did it take you to find out the outcome?

After the assessment centre, I found out I got the role a few days later.

Wow that is really quick, I did mine last week and hope to find out at some point next week
Original post by too18
Hi it took 2 months : )

Thanks! I hope it all goes well for you there
Have you found out yet?
Wow that is really quick, I did mine last week and hope to find out at some point next week

Did you find out the week after? Or still a few days? I’m waiting on my outcome from the assessment centre which I did last week!
Did you find out the week after? Or still a few days? I’m waiting on my outcome from the assessment centre which I did last week!

I think we should find out around the 28th. Good luck :wink:

My assessment centre was on a Wednesday and I found out the following Monday so a few days later :smile:
I think we should find out around the 28th. Good luck :wink:

Ooo exciting, what role did you apply for! Thank you and to you too!☺️
(Original post by Anonymous)My assessment centre was on a Wednesday and I found out the following Monday so a few days later :smile:

congrats!☺️

My assessment centre was on a Wednesday and I found out the following Monday so a few days later :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending