The Student Room Group

TFL Graduate Scheme 2024

Has anyone else applied for the TFL grad schemes and heard back?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by emilynorris

I am also curious about this! I applied to the technology analyst programme :smile:
Reply 2

They got back to me this morning that I passed the two stages of online assessment and that they are in the process of shortlisting due to the high volume of applications. They said to expect a feedback in 4 weeks, to know if I made it to the AC or not.

It’s a bittersweet email.
Reply 3
Original post by Zainab_mo
They got back to me this morning that I passed the two stages of online assessment and that they are in the process of shortlisting due to the high volume of applications. They said to expect a feedback in 4 weeks, to know if I made it to the AC or not.

That's great news! What scheme did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by Gregox
That's great news! What scheme did you apply for?

General Management graduate scheme
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 5
General Management graduate scheme

Hi, What was stage 2 of the assessment like? I'm currently at this stage and would appreciate an insight into what lies ahead.
Reply 6
Original post by Azhar_h1
Hi, What was stage 2 of the assessment like? I'm currently at this stage and would appreciate an insight into what lies ahead.

Sincerely I can’t remember what the exact questions were, as I did quite a number of assignments during the same period.
Generally, it was just another set of personality test, how one would react to certain situations and video interviews.
Hi, how long did it take to hear back between stage 2 and the confirmation email. I submitted my stage 2 on Saturday..

Reply 8

I got the same email few days ago. Waiting to head back from them
Original post by Azhar_h1

Have you given the stage 2 ? Please provide insights. I am currently at stage 2
Reply 10

i got this email as well, it sounds like a lot of people got it, it’s making me think everyone gets it
Reply 11
I received this message also, received last year also then got rejected after 2 months.
Reply 12

Stage 1? You completed the first part?
Reply 13

Hi, I just finished my second assessment also and I am really scared for the outcome, I applied for the project and programme graduate scheme
Reply 14
Original post by Jalesanmi
Hi, I just finished my second assessment also and I am really scared for the outcome, I applied for the project and programme graduate scheme

How many week will you get a respond from them regarding the second interview

Same here.. I did my 2nd round yesterday.
Reply 16
Original post by Shubhambh18
Same here.. I did my 2nd round yesterday.

what graduate scheme did you choose
?

what graduate scheme did you choose
?

Tech analyst
Reply 18
Original post by Shubhambh18
Tech analyst

Okay I chooses project and programme

Okay I chooses project and programme