The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Physics Paper 1: Advanced Physics I 9PH0 01 - 26 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zivi121
0.697 or something

I got 0.71 so pretty similar :smile:
That Bike frictional forces question :,(
Can someone give me a list of all the questions that come ish I feel like I only did 7 long questions when there were 8
0.69 ms ?
I got 0.59
What did everyone put down for the question that asked why PD would be slightly less than 5V - I said internal resistance but quite a few people said contact resistance (which would make more sense as the advanced information said Core practical 2 and this is part of it)
Original post by Hpandswfan
What did everyone put down for the question that asked why PD would be slightly less than 5V - I said internal resistance but quite a few people said contact resistance (which would make more sense as the advanced information said Core practical 2 and this is part of it)

I talked about internal resistance as well they probably both have an effect tho
And what points did people put down for the trend between angular velocity and turning effect question?
Reply 68
Did anyone work out the power question at the beginning
Reply 69

i said internal resistance
Original post by Haland

I got 214 watts
Not me :/

Original post by Haland
I got 214 watts

I got the same
Reply 73
I got 214 watt

How did u work it out
Original post by Emily~3695
I got 0.71 so pretty similar :smile:

yea 0.698181 m/s
Original post by Emily~3695
I got the same

How were you even supposed to do that???
Original post by Haland
How did u work it out

So the power is force x velocity and force is equal to horizontal component of weight + resistive force
Original post by Haland
How did u work it out

Original post by HatesGeography
How were you even supposed to do that???

I used GPE equation and W=Fd with the speed instead of distance to give it in terms of Js-1 which would be the same as power I think :smile:
Original post by Haland
Did u guys do the power question at the start

yeah, came back to it at the end and got 25kW iirc. I used EK equation with horizontal component of velocity
And what points did people put down for the trend between angular velocity and turning effect question?

- F = mrw^2
- Moment = Fx
- directly proportional

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending