The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Physics Paper 1: Advanced Physics I 9PH0 01 - 26 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rnvipfc
- F = mrw^2
- Moment = Fx
- directly proportional

I used those equations too but how do we know whether it’s directly proportional?
Reply 81
Original post by Hpandswfan
So the power is force x velocity and force is equal to horizontal component of weight + resistive force

Wait why’s it the component of weight + the resistive force? Wouldn’t the resultant force be Component of weight - the resistive force
I just put arrow backwards with rear tyre frictional force. Down arrow with weight and up arrow with reactionary force. Could be wrong tho :frown:
Original post by bleepo
Wait why’s it the component of weight + the resistive force? Wouldn’t the resultant force be Component of weight - the resistive force

I thought they were both in the same direction
Reply 84
Original post by rnvipfc
- F = mrw^2
- Moment = Fx
- directly proportional

Bruh I spoke about w=2pi/T so if w increases t decrease and E= -ndfaraday/dt so magnitude of emf would increase is that not right 💀
Original post by Salako19
I just put arrow backwards with rear tyre frictional force. Down arrow with weight and up arrow with reactionary force. Could be wrong tho :frown:

I thought the horizontal backwards arrow was air resistance but yeah that wouldn’t make sense since deceleration is constant
Reply 86
I thought they were both in the same direction

I don’t think I read it right did it say it was gonna go down the slope or up
I did this but I got 76. Something Watts somehow?

So the power is force x velocity and force is equal to horizontal component of weight + resistive force
Up I think

Original post by bleepo
I don’t think I read it right did it say it was gonna go down the slope or up
maybe, im not sure, all i know is this thread giving me anxiety about my answers

Original post by bleepo
Bruh I spoke about w=2pi/T so if w increases t decrease and E= -ndfaraday/dt so magnitude of emf would increase is that not right 💀
Reply 90
Oh okay that makes sense ffs I wish i read it right
Reply 91
Original post by rnvipfc
maybe, im not sure, all i know is this thread giving me anxiety about my answers

same :/ we still have 2 more papers to go so we can make up for whatever we think we’ve got wrong
Reply 92
I’ve made so many silly mistakes this test ffs
Reply 93
Do you guys remember which questions were which? I’m tryna summarise the whole paper in my head
I know 11. was the power question, what was question 12 onwards?
Original post by Salako19

yea i think that's it, part A stated that the bike was traveling at a constant velocity so all arrows in each axis must be the same length as no resultant force
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by bleepo

yeah I put this. Higher w means higher value of N/t in faradays so higher induced emf :smile:
Original post by tonkkus
yeah I put this. Higher w means higher value of N/t in faradays so higher induced emf :smile:

same
hey guys, how did you lot find the exam?
Original post by bleepo

But u might lose a mark if u said the t in w=2pi/t is the same t as in faradays cos its not they're just correlated
Reply 99
Original post by tonkkus
But u might lose a mark if u said the t in w=2pi/t is the same t as in faradays cos its not they're just correlated

Yeah I didn’t say that.. I said because time period is decreasing then the rate of change of flux would increase (i think)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending