The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL LCC Animation / LCC Foundation / CCW Foundation offer?

Hi!!! Im an international student and Ive submitted my portfolio to LCC this February. Has anyone received your offer from LCC Animation/ LCC foundation/ CCW foundation? Most of the candidates who applied LCC haven't been notified yet? I have checked other chats in this forum, and I saw some candidates had to wait up to 2 months to receive their feedback....I understand that reviewing everyone's portfolio is time-consuming....Its like a long period of mental torture!!!.....I basically check my email every 2 to 3 hours a day.... TT TT
(edited 2 years ago)
heya :smile: when i applied for lcc (graphic and media) they took sooo long for them to answer and same for my course mates, might be the same case for u dk but i wouldn’t stress that much x also if you’re planning to move to london i’m in need of flat mates so let me know!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by rache0123
heya :smile: when i applied for lcc (graphic and media) they took sooo long for them to answer and same for my course mates, might be the same case for u dk but i wouldn’t stress that much x also if you’re planning to move to london i’m in need of flat mates so let me know!

thank you very much!!! I just received the rejection from CCW yesterday T T, hope to hear from LCC as soon as possible!!
Reply 3
Original post by rache0123

Yo are you currently studying graphic and media at lcc or you just accepted? It's one of the courses im seriously looking at rn was wondering wys about it?
Hi I have applied to LCC foundation/LCC animation/LCC illustration and visual media, but apart from they acknowledge I submitted it, I haven't heard anything yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending