The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL response times?

Hey everyone,
I applied for an animation course with UAL, and I’ve gotten offers from almost all my other unis, except the one where I have an interview, but not UAL. I sent in my portfolio on the 24th January and I’m slightly paranoid that this means I didn’t get in. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to let me know if I got an offer or not?
Original post by phoenixtheblaze
Hey everyone,
I applied for an animation course with UAL, and I’ve gotten offers from almost all my other unis, except the one where I have an interview, but not UAL. I sent in my portfolio on the 24th January and I’m slightly paranoid that this means I didn’t get in. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to let me know if I got an offer or not?
depending on which college in the uni you applied to, the time it takes for them to respond may be shorter or longer. same with courses! if you applied to a more popular college and more popular course than others it will probably take longer. i would wait a few more weeks and if you haven't heard anything back by then, email the admissions team at ual asking for a time frame as to when you can expect a response.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey everyone,
i sent mine in to lcf in november and only got my offer a few weeks ago. i think it really depdends on the college and the tutors are super busy atm!! my friend studying foundation told me lecturers may only be starting to look at portfolios this week and over the next few weeks as they have been working with current students on their new brief. some people i know who are studying there atm didn't even hear back until may :0
Reply 3
Hey everyone,

Hii I applied back in October, they requested a portfolio early November and only got an interview early February ! Then got an offer 3-4 weeks later so the wait is normal, don’t worry :smile:
Hi, is that at LCC?
I got an offer for BA Interaction Design Arts this morning, and I sent my application in 11th Feb - quite fast actually but it will vary by course. I also didn’t have an interview, but your course might.
UAL says that we should expect to wait until May to get offers from them which is shocking but don’t worry! Try to keep your mind off it, if you’re really worried just email them to check they’ve got your application correctly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending