The Student Room Group

University of Oxford 2023 Undergraduate Applicants Official Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8820
My grandson has an offer for Archaeology and Anthropology from Hertford (a bit of a surprise, especially as he felt the Hertford interview had not gone well…)
Reply 8821
Original post by jeelba
My grandson has an offer for Archaeology and Anthropology from Hertford (a bit of a surprise, especially as he felt the Hertford interview had not gone well…)

Congratulations, why don’t you popover to the Oxford Parents thread 😊
Reply 8822
Hi, does anyone know if it will take longer to be shortlisted/rejected if you applied for special consideration for the admissions test?
Original post by mvaa
Hi, does anyone know if it will take longer to be shortlisted/rejected if you applied for special consideration for the admissions test?

They all come out over a two to three week period(interview invitations) and offers and rejections are all on the same day in January so no it makes no difference.
Reply 8824
Matt Williams is a god and I pray to the stars above that he is in my interview.
Original post by TypicalNerd
I suggest “getting in contact” means sticking to DM’s and not establishing contact off site (which would be in breach of TSR rules).

yes of course :smile:
I applied to St Hildas too but history & politics- hopefully interview decisions start coming out soon but i'm not too sure whether st hildas are usually one of the later or earlier colleges to decide?
Original post by username6040665
I applied to St Hildas too but history & politics- hopefully interview decisions start coming out soon but i'm not too sure whether st hildas are usually one of the later or earlier colleges to decide?

I reckon you're in the wrong thread (this was 2023 entry) and all decisions will be released on the same day, there's no difference in days between colleges for when you will hear back.
Is there any news for trinity college physics interviews?
Original post by LinRannnn

This is the October 2023 Entry Thread so the interviews would have been in November 2022. I think you'd have heard by now if you had one
Original post by LinRannnn

Are you a post grad applicant?This is the undergrad applicants thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending