The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University (NTU) Accommodation thread 2022

Hi everyone :hello:

Our accommodation booking opens on 30 March 2022 for offer holders who have made NTU their firm choice. Where you choose to stay will be a big part of your first-year experience, visit our accommodation pages to find the right choice for you.

If you're still deciding on your offer, we provide a guaranteed place in NTU-allocated accommodation if your booking is made by Monday 13 June 2022.

FAQs

How long do I have to pay?
You have a 48 hour window to pay once you've reserved your room.

Where do I get my password?
You can set up your password by visiting our My Password page. Enter your NTU ID on the page and you'll be prompted to create your own password, which will allow you to start the booking process.

Let us know if you have any questions! Whether you want to be in the city or somewhere a bit quieter, we can help you find your next home from home.

Best of luck! :biggrin:

Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi there!I haven't received my password so I'm a bit stressed at the moment. Your telephone line is offline atm and I'm in need of reassurance. When will this be sent to me by considering it's tomorrow morning? I firmed my offer last Friday.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, thanks for starting this thread. I want to know which of the campuses is the most popular? Are all of the lectures based at Clifton? Where are the majority of home students located?
does anyone know how to know which block/room to choose? i’m booking accommodation tomorrow and i have no idea what block to pick.. does everyone just pick a random room in the halls of their choice? i don’t want to pick a random room and then find out that everyone else knows each other or something !
Original post by diyamistry
Hi there!I haven't received my password so I'm a bit stressed at the moment. Your telephone line is offline atm and I'm in need of reassurance. When will this be sent to me by considering it's tomorrow morning? I firmed my offer last Friday.

Hi @diyamistry

Apologies for the inconvenience, our phone lines should be open 10 am - 4 pm (Monday to Thursday) and 10 am - 3 pm (Fridays) on +44 (0)115 848 2894.

You can set up your password by visiting our My Password page. Enter your NTU ID on the page and you'll be prompted to create your own password, which will allow you to start the booking process.

Thanks,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Millie.P
Hi, thanks for starting this thread. I want to know which of the campuses is the most popular? Are all of the lectures based at Clifton? Where are the majority of home students located?

Hi @Millie.P

Which course will you be studying? The campus your lectures are at will be based on that. E.g. if you're studying Computer Science or Biology - your seminars and lectures will be based at Clifton or if you're studying a business course your teaching will be done at our City campus.

In terms of popularity, each of our campuses have popular residences - with students who study at Clifton or Brackenhurst usually choosing to stay in accommodation at that campus to have the university facilities and buildings available at their doorstep, whilst some choose to stay at our City campus to be closer to the city life in Nottingham.

Thanks,
Gurpreet - NTU rep
(edited 2 years ago)
Anyone else having a 504 gateway response upon trying to pay?
Reply 7
Hi, I've just booked accommodation at Gill Street South, how do I find out the number of people in my flat and what my flat number is? I booked it really fast so I might have missed something during the booking process but I'm not sure
Same I just picked random
Reply 9
How do we book halls that are segregated? I thought it would be on the booking system?
Yeah me too
Reply 11
Yes…. I’ve got a booking but can’t pay the deposit. No idea if I’ve got a room or not.
Original post by marvusxoloto
Anyone else having a 504 gateway response upon trying to pay?

I'm still getting this!!!? Have you managed to get through?
haven't got my password yet (I firmed yesterday) how long did everyone else's take to come through or did you make them yourselves?
Reply 14
Original post by 120
Yes…. I’ve got a booking but can’t pay the deposit. No idea if I’ve got a room or not.

I am having the same problem. Does this mean we are guaranteed that room?
t

Original post by 120

Me too! Very frustrating.. Have you managed to get anywhere?
Reply 16
I'm still getting this!!!? Have you managed to get through?

I am also getting this... are our rooms confirmed? I am extremely stressed!
Reply 17
t

Me too! Very frustrating.. Have you managed to get anywhere?

No unfortunately, the only thing I can think of is that the system is just overloaded with people booking
Hi everyone,

Our finance system is down due to the number of people all trying to pay at once. If you reached the payment page there's a 48 hour window to pay the deposit for your booking. If you are experiencing problems please log out and try again later today, there are currently 100s of people in the system trying to do the same thing at once. Please be assured that your booking is held for 48 hours.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by madsnz
No unfortunately, the only thing I can think of is that the system is just overloaded with people booking

I've called the number and apparently they are overloaded and try again in an hour. Not sure whether the booking is guaranteed or not! How frustrating!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending