The Student Room Group

Marketing/management applicants 2022

Hey is anyone else apply for marketing or management degrees in 2022?
Original post by Pineapple Plant

I am planning to, as an overseas student.
The choice of courses and unis is really overwhelming. So have just started the research.
What about you ?
I’ve looked at a few but still deciding, what about you?
I’ve looked at a few but still deciding, what about you?

Hey, sorry for the late reply.
Im still looking at / comparing unis as per their rankings, course fees etc, and working my SOP side by side.
Will start applying in November once I have researched everything properly.

Are you from the UK or applying as an international student ?
Why did you pick marketing/management?
Original post by Aspstudent
Why did you pick marketing/management?

I do not have any technical or financial background. And I have 5 yrs work ex. post my studies, so MBA feels like the only way to go now, in order to make something better of my career.

What about you ?
Original post by confused.idiot
I do not have any technical or financial background. And I have 5 yrs work ex. post my studies, so MBA feels like the only way to go now, in order to make something better of my career.

What about you ?

Oh I haven't picked marketing or management, I was just curious to know. :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Has anyone got any marketing/management offers?
Reply 8

Still looking to apply - but I'm considering the below:
- MA/ MSc Global Marketing & Communications - UCA Epsom
- MA Marketing Communications - University of Westminster - London
And I'm still looking for other options - right now NTU's marketing & brand management MSc looks very promising too.
Hi! I'm applying for Marketing/Management MSc for the September 2022 intake :smile:

I applied to several unis so far but I narrowed down my choices to:
- Nottingham Trent University
- Manchester Metropolitan University

Tbh I think I'm gonna go for NTU as the rankings are better (not by a lot, but still), but aaah idk I'm really considering MMU cause it's in Manchester and I love the city more! :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by bumbblebee
Hi! I'm applying for Marketing/Management MSc for the September 2022 intake :smile:

Tbh I think I'm gonna go for NTU as the rankings are better (not by a lot, but still), but aaah idk I'm really considering MMU cause it's in Manchester and I love the city more! :frown:

Hey, by any chance, did you apply to Warwick as well for Marketing?
Original post by khushiiiii

Hii, no I didn't, wasn't really interested due to its location in Coventry 😅 Are you going there?

Hi @bumbblebee

Thank you for considering us for one of our postgraduate choices! If you have not already applied, good luck with your application :smile: We do have some upcoming open days coming up which may help you decide which university is right for you. Our next online Open Day is Saturday 22 January 2022, 11am-4pm and our next on campus open day is Wednesday 23 February 2022, 2-6pm, you can book your attendance here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/open-days/postgraduate

I
hope this helps!! Hopefully, we will see you in September :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by username5845482

hey i just found this thread. Iv applied to management(marketing) at warwick.
Original post by kaxsh
hey i just found this thread. Iv applied to management(marketing) at warwick.

Warwick Management with finance (with foundation year).
Got an offer for managment Warwick todag
Reply 16

I'm in the same boat! Can't decide between NTU and MMU for MSc in Marketing. Have you decided on NTU?
Original post by Qwasdz5
Got an offer for managment Warwick todag

Undergrad? Can I ask what subjects you took at A Level and what grades you achieved? Thanks
hey I am looking to apply and whats the chance of acceptance with 1 grade lower? this year it is a*aa and i am predicted a*ab
Original post by ps_
I'm in the same boat! Can't decide between NTU and MMU for MSc in Marketing. Have you decided on NTU?

Hi!

Its great you are considering us as one of your choices for postgradaute study! If you have any questions about our course or university let me know and I'll do my best to help!

Carly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending