The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent University (NTU) Accommodation thread 2022

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

So just to make sure. if we managed to get to that next page we have secured the room? And will that link be active for 48 hours?

Thanks
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi everyone,

Our finance system is down due to the number of people all trying to pay at once. If you reached the payment page you'll have 48 hours to pay the deposit. Please come back later and try again, there are currently 100s of people in the system trying to do the same thing at once so it's causing network issues.

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Gurpreet - NTU Rep

Hi, thank you for letting us know. What does the payment page look like?? is it the one where you choose either to pay the deposit only/pay in full/pay by installments/pay by direct debit ??
So annoyed I didn't get Byron or Gill Street south, anyone gill street north??
Original post by Millie.P
I've called the number and apparently they are overloaded and try again in an hour. Not sure whether the booking is guaranteed or not! How frustrating!!

The number of heart attacks that have just been caused by this aha. I think it seems like we are guaranteed the booking but unsure. Not much we can do about it now but hope.
Reply 24
how long did it take for people's passwords to come through after firming?
Original post by jemzg

Does this come before or after paying?
Ok spoken to someone on the phone - if you get to the page where you then either choose: pay the deposit only/pay in full/pay by instalments/pay by direct debit (and after you click this is says Gateway error) your chosen room is reserved for 48 hours!!! The system should be back up and running within that time and we can pay deposits them.
Reply 27
Wait so is the room confirmed then if we’re at the payment page?
Reply 28
Ok spoken to someone on the phone - if you get to the page where you then either choose: pay the deposit only/pay in full/pay by instalments/pay by direct debit (and after you click this is says Gateway error) your chosen room is reserved for 48 hours!!! The system should be back up and running within that time and we can pay deposits them.

Thank you so much!! Definitely relived to hear that. Where were you trying to book?
Reply 29
Original post by ahjpko
Wait so is the room confirmed then if we’re at the payment page?

Yes I believe so :smile:
Take 2 working days for your ID to work also after that you have to get your password yourself :smile:
Hi, thank you for letting us know. What does the payment page look like?? is it the one where you choose either to pay the deposit only/pay in full/pay by installments/pay by direct debit ??

Hi,

The payment page is where you select how you're paying (deposit only/pay by instalments/direct debit etc) and you're then presented with the gateway error afterwards.

Thanks,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Reply 32
Omg thanks you
Original post by jemzg

Hi,

You can set up your password by visiting our My Password page. Enter your NTU ID on the page and you'll be prompted to create your own password, which will allow you to start the booking process.

Thanks,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Anyone in peverell?
Reply 35
Original post by bigkidscry

meeee what's ur isnta x
Reply 36
anyone gill street north? x
Original post by vaaalmi
meeee what's ur isnta x

hi :smile: its the same as my username on here! <3
anyone in gill street south?😁
Original post by bigkidscry

Same. I got Block H. Was just being so random with choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending