The Student Room Group

Ramadan is coming, where's your vimto? A Ramadan Blog :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AestheticStudying

Awww nws :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Wannabevetnurse
Ayyyy thanks for the tag :biggrin:

Excited for my first ramadan of my life, insha'allah I get to experience it

Masha'allah

arthurrrrr long tim no seeee well talk lmao
hope it all goes well bro :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Cherrygrape1234

Spoiler

CHERRRYYYYY
i havent spoken to you in ages :eek:
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
Ayyyy thanks for the tag :biggrin:

Excited for my first ramadan of my life, insha'allah I get to experience it

Masha'allah

Nws :biggrin:
Omg it's ur first ramadan?! Omg I hope you enjoy it! :hugs:
Original post by TriplexA
Please do tag me - A Ramadan blog seems so cool! :smile:

Will do :biggrin:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
@AestheticStudying

Just wondering if you have exams/mocks coming up and if you fast through them or are allowances made if not? I know when I did my A Levels my friend didn't fast through her exams but then did it delayed over the summer to 'make up' for it :smile:

hiii! :biggrin: @Food!! and @Slx.24 said some great key points! I'd say it depends on the person and their family. Every Muslim is different some families think that making up after exams is okay and some believe it isn't but I just think it is down to personal preference :h:
Original post by Food!!
sorry ik im not zara but some ppl do fast during their exams because it is still compusory but if you do miss them like how a women would if they were on their period you'd make them up yes

prsom :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 24
Nws :biggrin:
Omg it's ur first ramadan?! Omg I hope you enjoy it! :hugs:

Will do :biggrin:

hiii! :biggrin: @Food!! and @Slx.24 said some great key points! I'd say it depends on the person and their family. Every Muslim is different some families think that making up after exams is okay and some believe it isn't but I just think it is down to personal preference :h:

prsom :biggrin:

Spoiler

mm it's not actually dependent on the family it's the religion itself but the person/persons family's religiosity will have an impact on it

In general, religion has rules that don't bend here and there(clear exceptions ofc). The person themselves would be more lenient with something or the other. Not saying this as discouragement ofc no one's perfect and we're tryna all become better
Original post by Slx.24
mm it's not actually dependent on the family it's the religion itself but the person/persons family's religiosity will have an impact on it

In general, religion has rules that don't bend here and there(clear exceptions ofc). The person themselves would be more lenient with something or the other. Not saying this as discouragement ofc no one's perfect and we're tryna all become better

yessirrr :biggrin:
I'm not gonna lie but I am so pumped for Ramadan - it's funny cus my friends and I have this thing where we watch Mukbangs when we're fasting and we're gonna do that all next week in school 😂😂😂
Ramadan Mubarak Laibs!!! :jumphug:

just a question :colondollar: Why do some people spell it with a h but some don't? Is spelling with the h in it the right way? Have I been spelling it wrong? :cry2:
:biggrin: :hugs:
Ahhh right right, I like how u spell it, it seems right :yep:
sorry that probs sounded weird :colondollar:
Original post by Food!!
CHERRRYYYYY
i havent spoken to you in ages :eek:

BUBBLESSS
ikkk how have u beeeen? And ramadhan Mubarak :hugs:
So the real question is : do you all call it Sehri or Suhour? 😂
I mean I'm Arab we also call it suhoor lol
Reply 33
BUBBLESSS
ikkk how have u beeeen? And ramadhan Mubarak :hugs:

ive been gooooooood wbuuuuuuu
and to you tooo

Original post by Abdaba19
So the real question is : do you all call it Sehri or Suhour? 😂

sehri :tongue:
[scrollr]💐Welcome to the Ramadan 2022 Blog💐[/scrollr]

sky-skies-picture-art-sun-sunset-rise-vintage.jpg
Hi bestiesssssssssssss! Ramadan is right around the corner and so I thought I would make a blog for all of us to chill, talk about Islam, go crazy on tsr right before Fajr, make goals for Ramadan and just enjoy it to the max!

Every day I'm going to do an update which will include a quote, some random things that I did that day, food I made for Sehri and Iftaar, prayers checklist, goals and yeah!

Feel free to write about your Ramadan and your goals! We're all in it together, let's thank Allah for our lives and ask Allah to give us a blessed Ramadan!

NOTE: I will not condemn anyone who comes onto here and makes remarks. Anything that is seen as rude and or disrespectful will be reported, this is a safe place and a positive one so no negativity! Also, you don't have to be taking part in Ramadan to talk on here, everyone is welcome!

💐tags💐: (lmk if you want to be added or removed

Spoiler

Assalaamu 'aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatu

Surprised I got tagged tbh since I haven't really been active on TSR in an meaningful way apart from the odd post here and there for the last few years but BarakAllahu Feek :lol:

May Allah SWT bless anyone who uses this thread or even reads it
☁️𝙋𝙧𝙚-𝙍𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙐𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚:☁️
aesthetic-anime-wallpaper-laptop-2627x1447-download-hd-wallpaper--wallpapertip.jpg
Good Morning everyone! I know some of you might be confused with today's title as I know some of you have started Fasting. My family follow Morocco and Morocco has announced that Ramadan will start on the 3rd of April instead of the 2nd. Even though for me, it's going to start tomorrow, I thought I would do a little pre-Ramadan update just to talk about how everything is and some things I need to do today.

☁️𝙌𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝙦𝙪𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮:☁️
"...so whenever guidance comes to you from Me, then whoever follows my guidance, then there will neither be any fear on them nor will they grieve" - Surah Baqarah Ayat 38;
○"[Remember] when you asked help of your Lord, and He answered you, Indeed, I will reinforce you with a thousand from the angels, following one another" - Surah Anfal Ayat 9;
○"Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured. Those who have believed and done righteous deeds - a good state is theirs and a good return" - Surah Ra'd Ayat 28-29;

☁️𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤:☁️
Start reading the Quran again (I'm currently halfway through reading it for the 8th time but I'm going to start from the beginning to try and finish it at the end of Ramadan);
Pray 5x today;
Start my Ramadan journal;
Decorate the living and dining rooms for Ramadan;

Sorry, this was really short - tomorrow when Ramadan starts for me, I will do longer updates :>

☁️𝙏𝙖𝙜𝙨:☁️

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
☁️𝙋𝙧𝙚-𝙍𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙐𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚:☁️
aesthetic-anime-wallpaper-laptop-2627x1447-download-hd-wallpaper--wallpapertip.jpg
Good Morning everyone! I know some of you might be confused with today's title as I know some of you have started Fasting. My family follow Morocco and Morocco has announced that Ramadan will start on the 3rd of April instead of the 2nd. Even though for me, it's going to start tomorrow, I thought I would do a little pre-Ramadan update just to talk about how everything is and some things I need to do today.

☁️𝙌𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙣 𝙦𝙪𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮:☁️
"...so whenever guidance comes to you from Me, then whoever follows my guidance, then there will neither be any fear on them nor will they grieve" - Surah Baqarah Ayat 38;
○"[Remember] when you asked help of your Lord, and He answered you, Indeed, I will reinforce you with a thousand from the angels, following one another" - Surah Anfal Ayat 9;
○"Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah. Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured. Those who have believed and done righteous deeds - a good state is theirs and a good return" - Surah Ra'd Ayat 28-29;

☁️𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤:☁️
Start reading the Quran again (I'm currently halfway through reading it for the 8th time but I'm going to start from the beginning to try and finish it at the end of Ramadan);
Pray 5x today;
Start my Ramadan journal;
Decorate the living and dining rooms for Ramadan;

Sorry, this was really short - tomorrow when Ramadan starts for me, I will do longer updates :>

☁️𝙏𝙖𝙜𝙨:☁️

Spoiler

This update is so pretty and Good luck inshAllah you will be able to complete the quran. Ill send you something I saw on how to finish the Quran in 30 days :hugs:

Also, my friend follows morroco and she said morocco spotted the moon yesterday too so she is fasting today? 🤔

Just to be clear, this would be for 15 line Quran (there is a difference obviously). Pretty sure 13 line is 800/700 or something but I k 15 is 611

Quick Reply

Latest