The Student Room Group

GCSE

I am making this thread to now update myself everyday on how much I’ve done seen someone else do it seems like a great idea I can’t wait to be consistent and see the hard work pay off it’s time to lock inn!!
Original post by s_19969
I am making this thread to now update myself everyday on how much I’ve done seen someone else do it seems like a great idea I can’t wait to be consistent and see the hard work pay off it’s time to lock inn!!
moved to Grow Your Grades :smile:
Reply 2
19/03/24 i watched tgmt on everything you need to pass maths gcse it is 3 hours so will take me till sun or mon as i have other sub i got up to 21.00 minutes i also did physics topic 1 and a bit of topic 2 i have started understanding really well i revised for 2 hrs 50 m as it is ramadan and a weekday i will revise 5-6 hrs on friday saturday and sunday
Reply 3
Original post by s_19969
19/03/24 i watched tgmt on everything you need to pass maths gcse it is 3 hours so will take me till sun or mon as i have other sub i got up to 21.00 minutes i also did physics topic 1 and a bit of topic 2 i have started understanding really well i revised for 2 hrs 50 m as it is ramadan and a weekday i will revise 5-6 hrs on friday saturday and sunday
but i will revise again tomorrow before school for 2 hours and again when i come home for another 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending