The Student Room Group

Ramadan is coming, where's your vimto? A Ramadan Blog :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TriplexA
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well :frown:

Hope you get well soon though and bonne chance for the french test tomorrow! :smile:

Awww merci beacoup mon ami(e)! :biggrin:
Original post by AestheticStudying
rooafzah idk how u spell it, it's like this pink syrup stuff :colondollar:

Hmm, do you like Rooh Afza?
Awww merci beacoup mon ami(e)! :biggrin:

De rien! :biggrin:
Original post by sufys
Hmm, do you like Rooh Afza?

I hate it with a passion :colondollar:

me :tongue:
IDK MY DAD RUINED IT FOR ME I HAD IT WHEN I WERE LIKE 7 WITH WATER AND OMG IT WAS AN EXPERIENCE 😭😭😭

what did u have? I had half a pear, half an apple, some apple juice, a brownie my friend made and some ice cream :colondollar: Very random ik 😭
Tysm 🥺 :hugs:
Yes, we agree!!!!

I hate it with a passion :colondollar:

me :tongue:

Hating it with a passion?????
Your taste buds need repairing.
Original post by sufys
Hating it with a passion?????
Your taste buds need repairing.

no matter whether my taste buds get repaired I'll still hate it cus it doesn't settle right with ibs :rofl:

ooooh! very nice :biggrin: Chaat is elite :yep:
I always find it hard to eat early in the morning and on evenings so I eat small random things :colondollar: But I might try to eat some protein and carbs :biggrin:
i'm not gonna lie to you. truly respect the discipline this takes and don't think i could last more than two days when all i think about is food and sleeping and now i want pizza rolls and won't be able to sleep :getmecoat:
i notice alot about ramadam involves eating lol is that cos you really hungry after fasting that everything taste good:biggrin:

i got respect for you muslims fasting is hard i would do 4-5 hours without eating:smile:
Agreed some things are worth the consequence cough cough pizzaaaaaaaaaaaa cough cough :colondollar:
:hugs:
Pizza is elite alr :u:
Damnnn 😭 I don't like lamb or beef but tbh I haven't had it in a few years cus I'm a pescetarian :colondollar:
(edited 2 years ago)
im so confused by some of these words and dont understand half of whats going on but
WOOOOOOO YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT KEEP GOING 🥳🥳

i tried bahahah :redface:
Original post by viktorismyplant
im so confused by some of these words and dont understand half of whats going on but
WOOOOOOO YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT KEEP GOING 🥳🥳

i tried bahahah :redface:

SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :jumphug:
ty sis for the enthusiasm :biggrin:
SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :jumphug:
ty sis for the enthusiasm :biggrin:

NOAHHHHHHHHHHHH :cheers: (non alcoholic ofc)
nppppp :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by viktorismyplant
NOAHHHHHHHHHHHH :cheers: (non alcoholic ofc)
nppppp :biggrin::biggrin:

Ahaha yesss non-alcoholic:lol:
Also check ur notifs I replied to ur thread :biggrin:
[scrollr]💐Welcome to the Ramadan 2022 Blog💐[/scrollr]

sky-skies-picture-art-sun-sunset-rise-vintage.jpg
Hi bestiesssssssssssss! Ramadan is right around the corner and so I thought I would make a blog for all of us to chill, talk about Islam, go crazy on tsr right before Fajr, make goals for Ramadan and just enjoy it to the max!

Every day I'm going to do an update which will include a quote, some random things that I did that day, food I made for Sehri and Iftaar, prayers checklist, goals and yeah!

Feel free to write about your Ramadan and your goals! We're all in it together, let's thank Allah for our lives and ask Allah to give us a blessed Ramadan!

NOTE: I will not condemn anyone who comes onto here and makes remarks. Anything that is seen as rude and or disrespectful will be reported, this is a safe place and a positive one so no negativity! Also, you don't have to be taking part in Ramadan to talk on here, everyone is welcome!

💐tags💐: (lmk if you want to be added or removed

Spoiler

Hi there,

This thread looks amazing! Can I be tagged to the thread, if that's ok? Whenever I'm active on here around this time of the year, I always try to keep up with the Ramadhan threads.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Leslie Knope
Hi there,

Can

Hi there,

This thread looks amazing! Can I be tagged to the thread, if that's ok? Whenever I'm active on here around this time of the year, I always try to keep up with the Ramadhan threads.

hiii! omg tysm! :hugs: Ofc u can be tagged! I'll add u to the tag list right away :biggrin:
2 hours till iftar, I'm so hungry
hiii! omg tysm! :hugs: Ofc u can be tagged! I'll add u to the tag list right away :biggrin:

Thank you! How has fasting been for you so far?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Leslie Knope
Thank you! How has fasting been for you so far?

Nws :biggrin: It's been alright, I'm not fasting today though since I'm ill and have had to have some medication :colondollar: But I will be starting fasting again tomorrow inshallah!
wbu? have u been fasting? if so how's it been? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest