The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Crewe flats Sheffield

Hi,
I'm hopefully going to be in crewe flats flat E next year and have been able to find photos from 7 years ago but i haven't found anything more recent.
I was wondering if anyone knows anything abou them
Thanks
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Hi,
I'm hopefully going to be in crewe flats flat E next year and have been able to find photos from 7 years ago but i haven't found anything more recent.
Thanks

Hiya I'm going to be staying in crewe as well and haven't seen much about them either! There is a 360 tour of them though on the university website, they look quite outdated but have good reviews from lots of people :smile:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by lele_G
Hiya I'm going to be staying in crewe as well and haven't seen much about them either! There is a 360 tour of them though on the university website, they look quite outdated but have good reviews from lots of people :smile:

Thanks, I've seen the tour on the website but it also shoes that room for other accomodations so it got me a bit confused
Thanks
Hey guys currently at Crewe and can answer any questions!

Okay so you guys are SO luck being at Crewe next year, deffo the best accommodation.

Idk how to upload photos here but some key features:
1. MASSIVE rooms like the biggest student rooms ive seen
2. Single beds (recommend a mattress topper)
3. Big desks
4. Big windows, lots of rooms are really light
5. Small ish kitchens
6. Shared bathrooms, usually two per flat.
7. The actual building itself looks like a big country manor. Wait until you see it in the snowwww
8. Really nice grounds, theres also a gardening area and tennis courts all on site.
9. One of the best kept secrets, Crewe used to be a police station, so under the building is a dungeon you can access from the far side of flat M (this will make sense when your here). So cool down there. Vibey.

The general feel of Crewe is very social, can have big parties as away from the watchful eye of the edge security team. Really tight knit community, most of your friends will probably be from Crewe and you’ll deffo know most people in all the flats by the end of the year.

Ill try put some photos up on google maps so watch that space over the next few weeks, but you guys have seriously lucked out being at Crewe.

Hope this helped :smile:
That is really helpful thank you! I think what you have to do is copy and paste links to photos in your files maybe if that’s possible at all :smile:
What colours are the walls in the rooms?
Original post by lele_G
That is really helpful thank you! I think what you have to do is copy and paste links to photos in your files maybe if that’s possible at all :smile:
What colours are the walls in the rooms?

Am in a lecture rn but can do when i get back.

Walls are blue in flats A,B,C,D,E,F,G

The other flats are either a mint green or grey depending on where you are.
Thank you sm:smile:
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Hi,
Thanks

Hi I'm gonna be in Crewe too!
Hi does anyone know anything about flat L like where it is (it says it has 6 rooms is that two fridges)
Also do you get a lower cupboard and an upper cupboard per person is is it 1 cupboard each
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending