The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Drama and Theatre 7262/W - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Hi everyone! I've been looking for ages and couldn't see a thread for a level drama and theatre studies this year (please correct me if i'm wrong haha). My exam board is aqa but I think the boards have a few similarities anyway :smile:
Let's chat all things drama!

AQA A Level Drama and Theatre 7262/W - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 9th June PM
Length: 3h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:"
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by bet2001
Hi everyone! I've been looking for ages and couldn't see a thread for a level drama and theatre studies this year (please correct me if i'm wrong haha). My exam board is aqa but I think the boards have a few similarities anyway :smile:
Let's chat all things drama!

yay found a drama thread!!! what are your set texts and how are you feeling about the exam?
Reply 3
Original post by elaanorrr
yay found a drama thread!!! what are your set texts and how are you feeling about the exam?

Sorry for the late reply! So my texts are The Glass Menagerie and A Servant To Two Masters What are yours?? To be honest I feel ok about the exam... don't want to jinx it hahaa but hopefully the questions will be nice! xx
Original post by bet2001
Sorry for the late reply! So my texts are The Glass Menagerie and A Servant To Two Masters What are yours?? To be honest I feel ok about the exam... don't want to jinx it hahaa but hopefully the questions will be nice! xx

oooh im servant too and my second one is our country's good, im praying for a smeraldina/truff question i might cry if its pantaloon/lombardi xx
Reply 5
oooh im servant too and my second one is our country's good, im praying for a smeraldina/truff question i might cry if its pantaloon/lombardi xx

omg mines literally the opposite for servant, i find pantaloon/lombardi so much easier! what will you write about for live production?
oh rly i can never write enough for those two and there aren't enough lazzi moments imo

im planning to write about dr jekyll and mr hyde wbu?
Added this to the exam directory :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 8
oh rly i can never write enough for those two and there aren't enough lazzi moments imo

im planning to write about dr jekyll and mr hyde wbu?

ok yeah ik what you mean, guess we'll see!!
I'm doing Small Island Have you seen it? sooo good and it has a lot of good moments which is ideal haha
no i haven't seen that one, tbh im very glad my school were able to go to the theatre some point this year because otherwise i would have been stuck doing the live recording of billy elliot the musical which was awful for moments because every good moment turned into a song lmao
Reply 10
no i haven't seen that one, tbh im very glad my school were able to go to the theatre some point this year because otherwise i would have been stuck doing the live recording of billy elliot the musical which was awful for moments because every good moment turned into a song lmao

omg yeah, we did everybody's talking about jamie at gcse which was amazing but being a musical it was so hard not to end up writing about the songs. I can't remember if we're the same board, is your exam on thursday?
we did women in black at gcse which was quite good but i dont remember much about it now
yeah it is i'm AQA
Reply 12
we did women in black at gcse which was quite good but i dont remember much about it now
yeah it is i'm AQA

ok yeah same AQA

how are you feeling for it?
not sure, ive got two exams before it still so i really havent done much revision atm im more dreading the fact that it's my 4th exam this week and it's my longest exam because ive got extra time but i am glad its afternoon so i can look over context and notes before the exam wbu?
Reply 14
not sure, ive got two exams before it still so i really havent done much revision atm im more dreading the fact that it's my 4th exam this week and it's my longest exam because ive got extra time but i am glad its afternoon so i can look over context and notes before the exam wbu?

oh damn busy week for you then!!

I haven't done much either tbh, in fact i'm about to do some now haha. So i have a clash that day and have to stay in isolation after my morning exam before i can go do drama so im not sure how much revision i'll be able to get done in that isolation period... idk i just don't feel like i'll be able to be very productive
oh do you do bio as well, 3 people in my class have a bio/drama clash and it sounds awful good luck though!
Reply 16
Original post by bet2001
oh damn busy week for you then!!

I haven't done much either tbh, in fact i'm about to do some now haha. So i have a clash that day and have to stay in isolation after my morning exam before i can go do drama so im not sure how much revision i'll be able to get done in that isolation period... idk i just don't feel like i'll be able to be very productive

same here! what are your texts? mine are our country's good and antigone :smile:
Original post by en4ml
same here! what are your texts? mine are our country's good and antigone :smile:

our country's good and a servant to two masters :smile:
Reply 18
our country's good and a servant to two masters :smile:

what are questions are r u hoping for 4 OCG?
A1S5 although my whole class want S4 but i find convicts easier to write about probably beginning of that section so *****y meg and sideway but not bothered which is performer which is director and for design costume all the way, i will cry if its lighting and sound wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending