The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Drama and Theatre 7262/W - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by elaanorrr
yeah exam after drama is tuesday (core maths which i dont give a crap about) then thursday week psych 3 then done!!! what is your other subject besides bio and drama?

omg it will be such a relief when it's all over :smile:
my third subject is spanish and it's such a pain........ not the biggest fan i can't lie
Reply 41
Hey lads, does anyone have paragraph structure and things to include list for ALL questions, I do English lit aswell and sometimes I go into that structure and its not ideal..... don't want to do this exam... just yesterday I wrote the worst English essay I have ever written because of stress.. yay
Original post by bet2001
omg it will be such a relief when it's all over :smile:
my third subject is spanish and it's such a pain........ not the biggest fan i can't lie

oh my word i could never do a language at a level gcse french was painful enough
Original post by ells.e
Hey lads, does anyone have paragraph structure and things to include list for ALL questions, I do English lit aswell and sometimes I go into that structure and its not ideal..... don't want to do this exam... just yesterday I wrote the worst English essay I have ever written because of stress.. yay

i might do but not on me now i'll have a look for you later and im sure your english was fine :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by elaanorrr
oh my word i could never do a language at a level gcse french was painful enough

how was psych?!
omg finally a drama thread 😭😭 does anyone do EDUQAS?? im so stressed because I have biology and drama tmr
Reply 46
Original post by saffira
omg finally a drama thread 😭😭 does anyone do EDUQAS?? im so stressed because I have biology and drama tmr

I do aqa, idk how different the exam boards are though?? i have bio and drama tomorrow as well aghhh
which board is your bio?
Original post by bet2001
I do aqa, idk how different the exam boards are though?? i have bio and drama tomorrow as well aghhh
which board is your bio?

ocr a :smile: for eduqas I study cat on a hot tin roof, curious incident and love and information! we have a 10 marker, 30 marker and 2 40 markers. what’s the advanced info been like for aqa?
Reply 48
Original post by saffira
ocr a :smile: for eduqas I study cat on a hot tin roof, curious incident and love and information! we have a 10 marker, 30 marker and 2 40 markers. what’s the advanced info been like for aqa?

my bio is ocr a too :smile:
so for aqa we have two 25 markers and three 10 markers, i study servant to two masters and glass menagerie.
I've found the advanced info quite useful actually, for one of the set texts we've been given a scene that they will use an extract from in the exam, and for the other set text they've listed four characters and one thematic focus that will come up in the exam which is pretty good!!
Original post by bet2001
my bio is ocr a too :smile:
so for aqa we have two 25 markers and three 10 markers, i study servant to two masters and glass menagerie.
I've found the advanced info quite useful actually, for one of the set texts we've been given a scene that they will use an extract from in the exam, and for the other set text they've listed four characters and one thematic focus that will come up in the exam which is pretty good!!

ah what are u most scared for for biology ahah? oh wow that’s pretty useful for us (we have have three sections a,b and c) they told us the extract for section a and the focus for section b. we get the extract for section c every year so not a lot of help really ahah. but better than nothing
Reply 50
Original post by saffira
ah what are u most scared for for biology ahah? oh wow that’s pretty useful for us (we have have three sections a,b and c) they told us the extract for section a and the focus for section b. we get the extract for section c every year so not a lot of help really ahah. but better than nothing

I'm so nervous for bio tmr ://// I feel like I haven't revised it enough really... I'm most nervous for if they don't follow the advanced spec, I haven't really looked at some of the topics that aren't on the list, and reading through comments on bio threads on here is stressing me out
Original post by ells.e

fellow english lit + drama student!!
my structure for drama is
- relate the acting to a common image/archetype
or
- relate the design element to a common image/example
then
- talk about how i would achieve this in detail
- usually give a quote to say what line specifically i would start the action
- link to other scene(s)

then usually i talk about another point in the same part of the extract! it sounds complicated but it's only a 3/4 of a page tbh
I'm really hoping sound doesn't come up for OCG otherwise I'm kinda screwed, lighting is also an awkward one to talk about though... If it's midday I feel like there's barely anything to talk about lighting wise..
Original post by bet2001
how was psych?!

it was actually really nice geo was the worst thing ive ever seen though
Original post by James_-_
I'm really hoping sound doesn't come up for OCG otherwise I'm kinda screwed, lighting is also an awkward one to talk about though... If it's midday I feel like there's barely anything to talk about lighting wise..

if sound and lighting comes up for OCG i think we are all screwed im hoping for costume
Original post by bet2001
I'm so nervous for bio tmr ://// I feel like I haven't revised it enough really... I'm most nervous for if they don't follow the advanced spec, I haven't really looked at some of the topics that aren't on the list, and reading through comments on bio threads on here is stressing me out

no same here 😭😭I really focused on the advanced info and have procrastinated so much. im just hoping ocr sticks to what they have given usn
anyone doing a servant to two masters what are some good comedy moments for pantaloon/lombardi alone and together
Discussing Silvio and Clarice's marriage in Pantaloon's house could be a good one for both speech and obnoxious exaggerated gestures :smile:
Reply 58
how did everyone find it? xx
Original post by bet2001
how did everyone find it? xx

the questions were lovely but i was had a pretty bad morning which left me flustered and i dont think i answered any of the questions right and i didnt even do the design one because i ran out of time... wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending