The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Drama and Theatre 7262/W - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by elaanorrr
the questions were lovely but i was had a pretty bad morning which left me flustered and i dont think i answered any of the questions right and i didnt even do the design one because i ran out of time... wbu?

hey you know what? it's a pain when you feel it could have gone better, but 1 at least it's over and 2 that's only 40% of the grade, and i'm sure it went better than you think!! my questions weren't so nice, i really didn't enjoy the glass menagerie or live production ones. Servant was alright - which one did you do??
Hey! Just to let you know I've moved this thread to the Creative and Performance Arts area of study help :smile:
Original post by bet2001
hey you know what? it's a pain when you feel it could have gone better, but 1 at least it's over and 2 that's only 40% of the grade, and i'm sure it went better than you think!! my questions weren't so nice, i really didn't enjoy the glass menagerie or live production ones. Servant was alright - which one did you do??

i chose the lombardi/pantaloon question (wrote about A2S1 and A3S4) but i wish i had chosen the smeraldina one and for live theatre i chose the dramatic surprise one i think sympathy was better but the moments i had memorised didn't fit that well enough wbu?
sorry for being so late to the party! i did equus and dr faustus and i could've cried from how nice those questions were. i was so pleasantly surprised.
Reply 64
Hi, I know that this thread if from last years exam but does anyone possibly have any notes for Small Island that they used last year and wouldn't mind sharing with me. I'm taking the exam tomorrow but we basically lost our teacher last year and the one we've had this year is useless and literally has no clue what we are meant to do for our course (which obvs is making me feel super stressed as I literally have no one to get feedback on for my written work or anything :frown:). Our teacher is so unprepared that we literally had to re-do all of the course in the last 2 months because our old teacher had left without warning with like all of our coursework and everything (and apparently now no one can contact her), so we literally only did our devising performance and monologue last week. I thought I would try and ask on this thread as our chat for this year's paper hardly has anyone on it.

But yeah essentially we were told by our teacher yesterday that we cant use the original play we were going to for our live theatre as its like out of date for the AQA regulations or something (I mean I wish that was something she had checked beforehand but oh well I guess). And yeah essentially I have to study a completely new production tonight and I'm now super stressed that I wont cover everything that I need to - as I also have two other exams back to back this week which means I have like no time. Please someone help - or at least give me some guidance on responding to this section as I am now so worried about it (one one drama student to another :smile:)

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending