The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

How many days a week do you go into uni?

I applied to Criminology and Psychology (Undergraduate) course at the University of Westminster. I wanted to know how many days I would be in uni given that I have to take two underground and I want to apply for a part-time job if I have some days free.

Thank you xx
Original post by kate_bechett02
I applied to Criminology and Psychology (Undergraduate) course at the University of Westminster. I wanted to know how many days I would be in uni given that I have to take two underground and I want to apply for a part-time job if I have some days free.

Thank you xx

That's a great course choice, good luck with it! In regards to the amount of days you would have to go, it honestly depends on the course. For example, in my first year I was in university four days a week, and I also had a part-time job on the side. So for you it could be three days, four days, or even five days a week. Think you'll just have to wait for your timetable and see if you can fit in a part-time job alongside your studies.
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Leslie Knope
That's a great course choice, good luck with it! In regards to the amount of days you would have to go, it honestly depends on the course. For example, in my first year I was in university four days a week, and I also had a part-time job on the side. So for you it could be three days, four days, or even five days a week. Think you'll just have to wait for your timetable and see if you can fit in a part-time job alongside your studies.

All right, thank you ☺️ for answering. Yeah I just will wait for the timetable. I really hope is 3 days a week 😅
Original post by kate_bechett02

Thank you xx

Hi there,

Students will be sent their academic timetable a few weeks before the course begins. They will also have an email outlining the instructions for enrolment.
For our general term dates and structure of the academic year please see here https://www.westminster.ac.uk/current-students/term-dates and look for the undergraduate term dates file under “Term Dates 2022-23”.
Enrolment and introduction week will take place on the week commencing 12th September 2022. This is optional to attend.
Classes will begin from the week of 26th September 2022 for undergraduate students. Typically a full time undergraduate course will run 3-4 days a week between the hours of 10am and 6pm.

Best wishes,
James
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 4
how many days we have to go in university for full time software engineering in University of Bedfordshire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending