The Student Room Group

Politics A Level - 24-markers - liberalism

If anyone wants liberalism essay plans - 24-markers. Worth 17-24 marks when I used them pm me your email. Might as well give them as I am not doing liberalism this year.

Scroll to see replies

Oh yes please! My politics department at my college decided to make us learn the whole topic of Liberalism 3 weeks before our mocks, which are now currently in 2 weeks. I will pm my email now thank you!
Reply 2
Original post by anita_studying15
Oh yes please! My politics department at my college decided to make us learn the whole topic of Liberalism 3 weeks before our mocks, which are now currently in 2 weeks. I will pm my email now thank you!

okk
i have my mock next week, so that would be great. I'll pm my email to you. Thanks so much
Reply 4
Original post by Sabina1405
i have my mock next week, so that would be great. I'll pm my email to you. Thanks so much

nw
Reply 5
Original post by Nish2257
If anyone wants liberalism essay plans - 24-markers. Worth 17-24 marks when I used them pm me your email. Might as well give them as I am not doing liberalism this year.

i would also need it, do you mind if you pm it to me?
Reply 6

Hi would you be able to share- my politics teacher left us last week and now we have a history teacher covering us who’s really bad at the content…
Reply 7
Original post by hasan594
Hi would you be able to share- my politics teacher left us last week and now we have a history teacher covering us who’s really bad at the content…

hold on…this exact same thing happened to me just recently too 😂
Reply 8
Original post by marz11

hold on…this exact same thing happened to me just recently too 😂

😭 imagine we’re from the same college
Reply 9
😭 imagine we’re from the same college

do u go to a college or a sixth form 😅
Reply 10
Original post by marz11

do u go to a college or a sixth form 😅

Sixth form college
Reply 11
Sixth form college

omg same 😳 are you in year 12 or 13
Original post by marz11
omg same 😳 are you in year 12 or 13

Did you guys get any essay plans? Really need them too ah
Reply 14
Original post by studying234
Did you guys get any essay plans? Really need them too ah

i actually didn’t ask for them but just pm the person offering them :smile:

That would be a lifesaver
yes please!

are you still offering pls pls pls i hate liberalism so much

hey i would also like the essay plan
Original post by x.roisin
are you still offering pls pls pls i hate liberalism so much

omg i hope they still are, i'm lowkey stuggling and its so time consuming

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending