The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Looking for someone to take over my Vita Student accom in Manchester, circle square

Hi, I am looking for a tenant takeover for my place in Vita Student, circle square. because I am leaving University. Occupational period is 7th September 2024 - 30 August 2025.
The student accommodation is located in the centre of Manchester ( 8 Nobel Wy., Manchester M1 7FA ) and is a great location for students of UoM and MMU. It is the best student accommodation in Manchester with many luxury perks including being in the heart of the city, with premium rooms and award-winning study areas and social spaces, an incredible free breakfast every weekday, free bike hire, and access to the most amazing events (e.g hiring out Mulberry for a private shopping experience, beer tasting and cooking with special VIP guests) and experiences every week. Msg me for price
Original post by Liancébaby
Hi, I am looking for a tenant takeover for my place in Vita Student, circle square. because I am leaving University. Occupational period is 7th September 2024 - 30 August 2025.
The student accommodation is located in the centre of Manchester ( 8 Nobel Wy., Manchester M1 7FA ) and is a great location for students of UoM and MMU. It is the best student accommodation in Manchester with many luxury perks including being in the heart of the city, with premium rooms and award-winning study areas and social spaces, an incredible free breakfast every weekday, free bike hire, and access to the most amazing events (e.g hiring out Mulberry for a private shopping experience, beer tasting and cooking with special VIP guests) and experiences every week. Msg me for price

Hi . Have managed to find someone for your room
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending