The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Offer Holders Group Chat

After 8 months of texting with the King’s admissions office, they finally accepted my home fee status and gave me an offer for Politics course! It’s a conditional one, but nevertheless I’m incredibly happy, and would like to meet with other King’s offer holders. Does anybody know how can I join a group chat for that purpose? Thanks!
It's against the TSR terms of service to invite others to or solicit invitations to offsite communications channels. This is for various reasons including safeguarding of the large proportion of minors that use this site otherwise, as well as the fact TSR is unable to vet these external channels and cannot meet its duty of care towards users in ensuring they are not scams etc. As a result they are simply not allowed.

You are welcome to join the discussion on TSR here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7089976 with other applicants to KCL for 2022 entry however :smile: Just bear in mind all discussions begun on TSR have to stay on TSR!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hey! I am in a similar situation with home/overseas fee status. How did you manage to explain your situation? thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by myt27
After 8 months of texting with the King’s admissions office, they finally accepted my home fee status and gave me an offer for Politics course! It’s a conditional one, but nevertheless I’m incredibly happy, and would like to meet with other King’s offer holders. Does anybody know how can I join a group chat for that purpose? Thanks!

Hey! I am in a similar situation with home/overseas fee status. How did you manage to explain your situation? thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest