The Student Room Group

Friends?

Hello,
so i have no friends and its really been getting to me.
I am a year 12 student studying A levels in a completely new school far away from where i used to live, i was very overwhelmed when starting as i have bad anxiety and i hated it.
At the beginning i had 0 friends for weeks until someone liked me, we spoke and i spoke to his friends alot but i didn't like him back. i felt forced to be with him as everyone saw us hangout and made like a joke around the whole year asking me when will we be together etc? i cant really explain it. but i been with him for months and i really couldn't end the relationship as his friends threatened me a-lot saying that i am making his mental health worse, and i knew i would feel worse if i had broke up with him as so many people would hate me as they known him longer.
****i did start to like him a little bit after dating but it felt so forced (i don't want it to seem like i used him***

A few weeks ago i finally had the guts to break up with him, and as expected everyone doesn't like me. i've been alone at school, i don't message anyone. i am so lonely and i cry about it a lot and its really bringing me down. i barely study but i really try.

thankyou if you are still here reading this

but anyways, if anyone wants to make friends i'm here :')
i am 17, 5"5 and i have brown hair
i love reading, crocheting, playing guitar (and want to learn electric) and watching films and anime
i love to face time/call for hours. i love watching the stars/sunset. i like cats (send pics pls)

i am up to be friends with absolutely anyone!

please say hi
try making some
Reply 2
Original post by tinyperson
try making some

i have tried but the girl groups like to stay together
i feel like an outsider too, im not used to a big city with alot of people
but i really have tried as i knew id end up like this if i didnt
go to a local library
I don't know I've goit loafs of friends so can't trelate. I sdon't think id be firend wityh you stop whuininh *****
Original post by anonmy179
Hello,
I am a year 12 student studying A levels in a completely new school far away from where i used to live, i was very overwhelmed when starting as i have bad anxiety and i hated it.
At the beginning i had 0 friends for weeks until someone liked me, we spoke and i spoke to his friends alot but i didn't like him back. i felt forced to be with him as everyone saw us hangout and made like a joke around the whole year asking me when will we be together etc? i cant really explain it. but i been with him for months and i really couldn't end the relationship as his friends threatened me a-lot saying that i am making his mental health worse, and i knew i would feel worse if i had broke up with him as so many people would hate me as they known him longer.
****i did start to like him a little bit after dating but it felt so forced (i don't want it to seem like i used him***

A few weeks ago i finally had the guts to break up with him, and as expected everyone doesn't like me. i've been alone at school, i don't message anyone. i am so lonely and i cry about it a lot and its really bringing me down. i barely study but i really try.

i love reading, crocheting, playing guitar (and want to learn electric) and watching films and anime
i love to face time/call for hours. i love watching the stars/sunset. i like cats (send pics pls)

please say hi

hey you sound rlly interesting yea wld love to b friends
funny enough was thinking if starting crochet/learnign guitar both look pretty fun
Original post by anonmy179
Hello,

please say hi

Hi! i would like to be friends with you my name is sophie! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by molak20
hey you sound rlly interesting yea wld love to b friends
funny enough was thinking if starting crochet/learnign guitar both look pretty fun

hello sorry i havent been on here in a while!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending