The Student Room Group

Wattpad

Hey, I want to start writing on Wattpad, im not very good so i don’t expect it to do well at all but my main goal is too just enjoy it, anyone got any created writing tips? The plot is as follows:

A Romeo and Juliet inspired love story starring Ace and
Novalee, two madly in love teenagers doing whatever
they can to stay together. But in a turn of events what
happens when one ends up staying alive and the other
turns out to have some secrets that needed covering up.

Basically what will happen is he kills himself cause he’s some serial murder rapist and wants to die bc he doesn’t want to get caught bearing mine these two *think* they are madly in love and then he sort of lives with her (as some sort of ghost) as she figures out how to hide the bodies for him but eventually at the end breaks free from his trap and manages to give justice to the girls/people etc. and gets his name there so they find out it’s him that did that to them whilst managing to stay free. that’s all the details i have(other than names and characters etc.) but idk how i could write that or any twists, mainly need ways to start it, if anyone here wants a name or to create a character for the story i will include all ones that come with a good description of their looks and personality :smile:) my wattpad- cloudypeachpetals (created new account for my writing so nothing on there yet)
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I want to start writing on Wattpad, im not very good so i don’t expect it to do well at all but my main goal is too just enjoy it, anyone got any created writing tips? The plot is as follows:

A Romeo and Juliet inspired love story starring Ace and
Novalee, two madly in love teenagers doing whatever
they can to stay together. But in a turn of events what
happens when one ends up staying alive and the other
turns out to have some secrets that needed covering up.

Basically what will happen is he kills himself cause he’s some serial murder rapist and wants to die bc he doesn’t want to get caught bearing mine these two *think* they are madly in love and then he sort of lives with her (as some sort of ghost) as she figures out how to hide the bodies for him but eventually at the end breaks free from his trap and manages to give justice to the girls/people etc. and gets his name there so they find out it’s him that did that to them whilst managing to stay free. that’s all the details i have(other than names and characters etc.) but idk how i could write that or any twists, mainly need ways to start it, if anyone here wants a name or to create a character for the story i will include all ones that come with a good description of their looks and personality :smile:) my wattpad- cloudypeachpetals (created new account for my writing so nothing on there yet)

creative writing anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending