The Student Room Group

so annoying

please help.. how do i get this girl to back off my boyfriend?? she keeps making her bio sad things with his name to grab his attention and its making me soo mad .. i dont think hell do anything but how do i get her to stop being thirsty?? shes his ex by the way its so irritating .. im not trying to be insecure but its just so annoying like im actually disgusted by her.. and i dont wanna look crazy :mad2::mad2:i just wish she would stop please give advice on how to handle this as his girlfriend :mob::whip:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I personally Never been in a relationship, id ignore her, block her socials and ask your boyfriend to do the same. If he doesnt, that shouldnt be an issue, do not allow thay to ruin your relationship, your boyfriend just has to ignore it too. If he ends up cheating on you with her or anything like that then end the relationship. This is up to your boyfriend to figure it out and not be tempted by her. Use this as a test of his loyalty, not saying play along with it, just watch and see if he falls for her very weird tricks that she does in her bio etc...so do with that what you will...
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
Just treat her with icy distain that shows you know her game and him with sweetness and light. She’s the ex and you’re the future, so be chill. Bizarrely the best way to hold on to a partner is to be totally non possessive
Original post by Anonymous
please help.. how do i get this girl to back off my boyfriend?? she keeps making her bio sad things with his name to grab his attention and its making me soo mad .. i dont think hell do anything but how do i get her to stop being thirsty?? shes his ex by the way its so irritating .. im not trying to be insecure but its just so annoying like im actually disgusted by her.. and i dont wanna look crazy :mad2::mad2:i just wish she would stop please give advice on how to handle this as his girlfriend :mob::whip:

Block her, report her set respectful boundaries that you and your boyfriend will agree to and follow it. It’s a 50-50 relationship…
Reply 4

I love the emojis. :biggrin:

Confront her directly. When things take a head, you deal it face-to-face. Get the job done, and if I were you, tell your boyfriend about this. Present a united front.

Cheers!:smile:
Reply 5

wow i feel like we are living the same life but the girl is my friend lol
Reply 6
Original post by asiablaccc

Uh oh
Reply 7

its so irritating :mad: and if i say sum rude abt her ill get reported
Reply 8
Original post by Youngreebs
Uh oh

yh lol x
Reply 9
its so irritating :mad: and if i say sum rude abt her ill get reported

is your boyfriend enteraining it? my one does when im in lesson sigh
Reply 10
is your boyfriend enteraining it? my one does when im in lesson sigh

hes not entertaining it but its still annoying cus what if he does one day .. and if ur bf is entertaining it he needa b dropped :rolleyes:
men *sigh*
Reply 12
hes not entertaining it but its still annoying cus what if he does one day .. and if ur bf is entertaining it he needa b dropped :rolleyes:

That’s a lie, I ain’t entertaining ****
Original post by youngreebs
that’s a lie, i ain’t entertaining ****

wait did the bf jus join chat
Reply 14
men *sigh*

its so sad but he doesnt understand man
Reply 15

Correct
Reply 16
OHHH makes sense ... your boyfriend should set boundaries fr. sighhhhh he always deny it... he says that doesnt even do much, but shes a wh*re so she always takes things far

always be the girl he say "dont worry ab" then look what happen..
Reply 17
Original post by anonymous

looooooooool bye
its so sad but he doesnt understand man

Honestly u dont need no fungus looking yute. Friends are good enough + ull find someone better.
Reply 19
Original post by Youngreebs
Correct

hey lol x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending