The Student Room Group

Are there 12 markers in AQA A level psychology?

I know there is for AS but are there any in A level or is it just 16 markers? (Except for research methods section)
(edited 1 year ago)
Nope, just 16 markers, apart from the 12 mark design a study for research methods like you said.
The 12 mark AS questions are just the A level equivalent of a 16 marker
Original post by minecraftcow
I know there is for AS but are there any in A level or is it just 16 markers? (Except for research methods section)

You can practise the exampro questions here https://alevelsresources424893.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/aqa-a-level-psychology-exampro-exam-questions-sorted-by-topic-for-year-1-as-and-year-2-a2/
Original post by Squiggles1238
Nope, just 16 markers, apart from the 12 mark design a study for research methods like you said.

Ty :-)

i know it's been a year but are those 12 markers on all 3 papers or just one or two?
Original post by CatInTheCorner
i know it's been a year but are those 12 markers on all 3 papers or just one or two?

Hiya, do you mean the design a study question or the 16 mark short essay questions?
Hiya, do you mean the design a study question or the 16 mark short essay questions?

OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY REPLIED i mean the study design
OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY REPLIED i mean the study design

Just one design a study 12 marker- it will be in paper 2 in the research methods section. If I remember correctly, it’s the last question of the paper, though I could be wrong
Just one design a study 12 marker- it will be in paper 2 in the research methods section. If I remember correctly, it’s the last question of the paper, though I could be wrong

i love you so much, you are my saviour, I have made 3 posts asking about this and you reply to a response I asked you on a year old post you are an angel thank you thank you i am literally self studying the whole a level in 2 months I am dying inside I appreciate your help
i love you so much, you are my saviour, I have made 3 posts asking about this and you reply to a response I asked you on a year old post you are an angel thank you thank you i am literally self studying the whole a level in 2 months I am dying inside I appreciate your help

That's okay! I would really recommend taking some time to look through each paper's structure in depth so you know what you/ll be up against before you actually sit the exam

Self studying the whole A-level in two months!! That sounds very tricky so best of luck to you! I highly recommend physics and maths tutor for revision, I found it very helpful when I did the exams :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending