The Student Room Group

Assignment help! - Student Nurse (Mental Health)

Hi everyone!

So, I am needing a bit of help with this assignment because I suck 😂😂😂 it’s called ‘Negotiated Module’

LO1 - Identify an aspect of professional practice which is significant to your learning and demonstrate why this is the case

LO2 - Personal learning outcome (within your chosen field of practice - mental health)
Explore and Analyse

I am wanting to write about the impact of Covid-19 on those with eating disorders and/ or the effects on mental health/ eating disorder services (unsure of a title yet)

But I need an argument. I’m not sure or what the argument could be? Or if you have any other ideas 😂 it does have to be within the mental health field

I suck at assignments so any help would be appreciated! Thank youuuu! 🥰 🌈💙
I'd just talk about how COVID-19 led to isolation and loss of access to services for those with eating disorders. You could also talk about the reduced physical activity and how that affected people who were overweight. You could potentially talk about how loss of taste for some people with COVID-19 affects people with eating disorders.
Reply 2
Hi, I'm doing this module this year! What did you end up writing about, I'm struggling for ideas haha
Reply 3
Original post by libsa0412
Hi, I'm doing this module this year! What did you end up writing about, I'm struggling for ideas haha

Im doing this too so if you have any ideas it'd be a great help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending