The Student Room Group

Theory test

Hii,

Ngl I think I’ve done so many mock tests on the test and every question I get wrong I screenshot. Now I have around 200 questions to memorise/learn. Should I carry on doing theory tests or just focus on the ones I’ve got wrong?

My test is on mondayyy

N
Focus on the ones you already have. 200 is a gargantuan amount. Also, no point doing more if you aren't learning from the ones you've already gotten wrong.
Original post by Noble.x
Hii,

Ngl I think I’ve done so many mock tests on the test and every question I get wrong I screenshot. Now I have around 200 questions to memorise/learn. Should I carry on doing theory tests or just focus on the ones I’ve got wrong?

My test is on mondayyy

N

Hi there.

If you feel confident then just focus on the ones you get wrong.

Moved to learning to drive forum to get more responses for you.

Good luck for Monday! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by SagaciousSag
Focus on the ones you already have. 200 is a gargantuan amount. Also, no point doing more if you aren't learning from the ones you've already gotten wrong.

Ok thanksss
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

If you feel confident then just focus on the ones you get wrong.

Moved to learning to drive forum to get more responses for you.

Good luck for Monday! :smile:

Yh I think that’s what I’m going to do and probably on Monday do one more test and hope for the best. Thank you!!
Reply 4
I passed my theory this year February and I used the app 4 in 1 theory test 2022 (£4.99)I know your test is on Monday but this app gives you a run down of all the test questions and it saves your progress so you can tell which ones you have answered correctly and incorrectly. It allows you to go through just the ones you want to and they even have a guaranteed pass scheme where if you answer all the questions correctly then you have the ability to claim the full amount of your theory test should you fail it (so you technically don’t lose out on the money).I had not finished all the questions so could not claim on this scheme but I literally got tired of the whole thing and decided I would just go for it and hope for the best! I was getting most of the questions correct anyway and felt like I would be able to pass even if I had wrong answers and I was correct, I passed the test first time and I think I got 1 or 2 questions wrong on the whole thing..l think the annoying part was the fact that if you do get answered wrong it doesn’t tell you which ones you done incorrectly nor does it give you the right answer, so you are forever wondering what questions were wrong and what the right answers were 🙄. I guess as long as you pass you don’t have to go over them again so 🤷🏽*♀️ Some of those things you never even remember in the long run anyway and they make sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending