The Student Room Group

DVSA Practical test

I just passed my theory test and I am now trying to book a practical test. When I enter my pass number, this message appears:

Records show the theory test pass number you have given doesn’t match the driving licence number you have given. Please try again.

What do I do?
Reply 1
Original post by US123456
I just passed my theory test and I am now trying to book a practical test. When I enter my pass number, this message appears:

Records show the theory test pass number you have given doesn’t match the driving licence number you have given. Please try again.

What do I do?

Give the system time to update, check the details you have are correct
Original post by TheDE
Give the system time to update, check the details you have are correct

I have the same issue, and I have been trying to do this since Saturday
I have the same issue, and im trying since Saturday, continue to see the same error message
Reply 4
Original post by Brindabatavia
I have the same issue, and im trying since Saturday, continue to see the same error message

Wait until tomorrow.
Reply 5
I have been trying since last Friday and it still isn’t recognising my theory pass number! Has anyone managed to get through yet?
I passed my theory 29th Oct and keep getting this message every time I try to book practical
Reply 7
There are computer system changes happen with theory test certificates at the moment
Reply 8
Was anyone able to resolve the issue?
Reply 9
Even I am facing the same issue.. Anyone got this resolved?
Hello, were you able to resolve your issue? If so, could you please help with a solution?
Reply 11
i am having the same issue has any one able to resolve this issue if so can you please guide me Thanks
Reply 12
Original post by IWMTom
Wait until tomorrow.

was your issue resolved please let me know what's the procedure to book the test if the issue continues. Thanks
Reply 13
Original post by US123456

What do I do?

Did it work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending