The Student Room Group

Driving lessons

Hello everyone
My instructor is very good but he tends to talk a lot during my lesson and in the middle of my lesson which I find it take my time and am not doing the 2 hrs I am paying him for. Example he will talk before lesson probably 10-15 mins and then doing maneuvers and he's explaining something it will be another 10-15 mins and dropping me off it will be 10 mins or more early and talking. He is really good and quite patient. How do I stop him from talking without being rude? Also can I tell my instructor what I would like to do during lessons( eg roundabouts, reverse parking, forward and reverse bay parking in the 2 hours lesson)?
Thanks
Yes as your paying for the lessons he/she is teaching you, just be polite and ask them to stop talking. You can ask them for briefing at the end of the lesson instead of constant 10-15 mins.
Reply 2
Original post by Faultybot
Yes as your paying for the lessons he/she is teaching you, just be polite and ask them to stop talking. You can ask them for briefing at the end of the lesson instead of constant 10-15 mins.

Thank you. I will do that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending